Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Profile Issue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoe

Zoe

Profile Issue Empty
PostSubject: Profile Issue   Profile Issue Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:11 am

Okay, so this time hopefully I won't figure out the answer within two seconds of posting, but my "website" in my profile won't show up (it's my Xanga site). Nobody else's profile lists a website either, so unless nobody else put something in this field, there may be a small issue with that. When I view my profile and click on a button next to the (empty) website field, there's a little green checkmark that says "validate." Nothing happens when I click it, and when I push "save" and refresh the page, it doesn't show me anything different. Help?
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

Profile Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Issue   Profile Issue Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:13 pm

I've only looked into it a little at the moment (as in, haven't cracked open the admin panel yet), and my diagnosis would be that currently, the board is set to hide website links on profiles, to help discourage soliciting. I'll wade into the admin panel and have a look-see about that after I've had something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Profile Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Issue   Profile Issue Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Not sure, it says that member website is viewable and modifiable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Profile Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Issue   Profile Issue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Profile Issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Tips and Help-
Jump to: