Welcome.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Last movie you watched

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:50 am

House of Flying Daggers. Beautiful movie, awesome action, mediocre dialogue and a horrible ending.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:11 am

Pulse

8/10

"The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd. " Jules from Pulp Fiction
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:06 am

She's Out of My League

A solid 10/10

one of the best romantic comedies I've seen in, well, awhile.

"The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd. " Jules from Pulp Fiction
Back to top Go down
Scott Becker

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:31 am

2012 last night. The special effects were amazing, the plot was drawn-out and sometimes blasphemously stupid, and the acting was YAWN.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:02 am

Clash of the Titans 7.5/10

Really fun for effects, but all it is is just a 2 hour long commercial for God of War 3

Back to top Go down
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:25 am

Pulp Fiction 9/10

Second time i'd seen it and it's still hilarious. The dialogue is very clever, in Tarantino fashion, and the characters unique and interesting. But i'm biased when it comes to Tarantino, so....
Back to top Go down
Scott Becker

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:07 am

2 Days in the Valley. A literal cast of thousands. Well, it had Danny Aiello, Teri Hatcher, Eric Stoltz, James Spader, Charlize Theron, Keith Carradine, et. al.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:55 am

Justified. Timothy Olyphant makes an excellent cowboy, and thoroughly excels at the flawed protagonist role.

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Just watched Jet Li's Unleashed. It's interesting to see him playing a dramatic role, rather than just pounding faces for an hour and a half. Of course, he did pound faces a bit during the flick, just not quite as much as usual.

8/10
Back to top Go down
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:03 pm

The Book of Eli 8/10

I really enjoyed it a lot. The action was well done and i find the characters very interesting. Gary Oldman and Denzel Washington were great, as always. I dig it.

Invincible 7/10

Mark Wahlberg did well enough for a true story that probably didn't have enough content to make into a full-length movie. Still, as a football fan, i can't help but feel inspired and want to get out and exercise and play some ball.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:53 am

Edward Scissorhands 7/10

I don't entirely know what to say. I just...wasn't as impressed with it as most people are. It's just my personal opinion, but i feel as if Tim Burton is a little overrated, and this film is no exception. That being said, it wasn't at all bad. I would go so far as to say it was endearing.
Back to top Go down
Adira

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:31 am

Enchanted, 7/10. It had its faults, but really was an amazing movie with a superb cast. I was expecting it to be a 4 or 5 due to the lack of rave it got. But I was pleasantly surprised. Very enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
chandor

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:33 am

Date Night 8 / 10

So much fun. Steve Carrell and Tina Fey should have started working together years ago. I like how they can play more realistic characters in their 40's without having to act way younger than they are. I laughed throughout almost the whole thing, sometimes so hard that I was almost in tears. Highly recommended if you don't get too offended by occasional innuendo.

Real men drink mustard.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:33 pm

Child's Play

8.5/10

Fun scary movie from the late 80's. One of those I grew up hearing all about, but never saw til recently.

Oops. almost forgot that I watched Did You Hear About the Morgan's with Zoe today. It was cute, not really my favorite though.

6.5/10

Back to top Go down
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:04 am

The Patriot Games. 8/10. Harrison Ford and Sean Bean in the same movie!

By the way... Sean Bean seems to always die by poking with sharp objects...
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:10 am

Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans

Trippy movie about a cop who is addicted to painkillers and cocaine and the crazy spiral into a weird kind of madness as he investigates a murder, while protecting his prostitute girlfriend. It's a return to form for Cage, who matches his brilliance in Matchstick Men and Face Off and adds on to it. Definite winner just for how quirky it is.

9/10

Back to top Go down
Adira

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:57 pm

Snatch

6/10.

Movie in 2000 with Jason Statham, Brad Pitt, Del Toro, and a few others. One of those movies with 4 separate plot lines that intertwine throughout the movie. The best acting in the entire thing was done by Robbie Gee (played in POTC and Underworld).

Pitt's character had a short monologue said about him....the inability to understand his accent due to it not being British, Scottish, Irish..or really anything. It was just "Mickey". I wondered if this was meant to be, or if that was added since Pitt is notorious for receiving bad reviews on accents.

It just wasn't that amazing, but it entertained me.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:11 pm

The accent is authentic for the character he was playing. And he got rave reviews for how he played that part.

Back to top Go down
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:18 am

Adira wrote:
Snatch

6/10.

Whaaat!? That is one of my favorite movies of all time! Haha. It seriously is, but it's okay that you thought it was absolutely terrible. I'll survive. It just makes me laugh so much. And i loved Brad Pitt's character. After watching it about 3 or 4 times, you start to actually understand most all of his lines.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:05 am

Defendor

10/10

Great dark comedy about a psychologically challenged man who dresses up as a superhero and fights crime. Possibly Woody Harrelson's best role too. Even better than Zombieland.

Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:25 am

The Big Lebowski

10/10 A cult classic, and just a great movie.

Everybody's Fine

8/10 I wasn't expecting the dramedy this was. Kinda reminded me of Click in some ways. I enjoyed it.

Back to top Go down
Darth Twinkie

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:01 pm

I finally got to see The Matrix for the first time ever. It was amazing. Far exceeded my expectations.
Back to top Go down
chandor

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:03 am

The Men Who Stare At Goats - 6/10

I just wasn't in the mood for it. Also, lately, a movie can only hold my attention if I see it in the theater. Not sure why that is, but I'm having a harder time recently watching on DVD.

Real men drink mustard.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:55 am

The Outsiders 7.5/10

I saw this movie first in middle school. Some ten years later, it's exciting to know that everything i liked back then isn't completely terrible. All star cast before they made it, i enjoy this movie quite a bit.

Training Day 8/10

Reminded me somewhat of Collateral, which i like a little more. Nonetheless, this was also a very enjoyable movie. Also, as awesome as it is that Denzel Washington almost always plays a (relatively) moral and heroic character, it was nice to see him play the deranged antagonist, too.
Back to top Go down
Darth Twinkie

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:10 am

The Matrix Reloaded
8/10
Great movie, but quite raunchy. If they had taken the sex out, it would be a perfect 10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last movie you watched   

Back to top Go down

Last movie you watched
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Media :: TV and Movies-
Jump to: