Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy

Go down 
+4
Anomaly
Zoe
Scott Becker
chandor
8 posters
AuthorMessage
chandor
chandor

Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy Empty
PostSubject: Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy   Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:39 am

I know for a fact that I'm not the only one here impatiently waiting for the final book in the series, Valley of Bones to release next month.

I have already pre-bought mine from the bookstore, and I've been enthusiastically recommending Field of Blood and Haunt of Jackals to loads of customers. I hope Eric will have the opportunity to keep writing such well-done fiction.
Back to top Go down
Scott Becker

Scott Becker

PostSubject: Re: Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy   Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:12 pm

That makes two of us. I guess Jake Chism of Fiction Addict wasn't too impressed by Valley of Bones. Sad I'll have to read it for myself when it arrives. Wink
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy   Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:48 pm

Dangit, I haven't read any of them yet! I want to read his books in order of publication (it's one of my OCDs with newer authors) and I haven't gotten to A Shred of Truth yet.
Back to top Go down
Scott Becker

Scott Becker

PostSubject: Re: Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy   Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:56 pm

I can relate to the OCD thing, lol. I'm that way about T3d. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scott Becker

Scott Becker

PostSubject: Re: Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy   Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:18 pm

Jack Chism's confusing me. Yesterday he claims to be "slightly disappointed" with Valley of Bones; today, he's solidly behind it. Shocked I'm glad he is...but secretly wonder what changed his mind. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly

Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy   Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:14 am

I think that's a good idea, Zoe. I've been doing that with Wilson, LiParulo, and some others. I think it just kinda happened that way, but it makes sense. You'll dig A Shred of Truth, it was pretty solid.

As for the trilogy, i burned through the first one, but hated the wait between book 1 and 2 so much that i decided not to read 2 until 3 came out and was in my possession. I did by Haunt of Jackals, though, because i love supporting my authors, especially Eric Wilson. That dude does not get his due credit.
Back to top Go down
Adira

Adira

PostSubject: Re: Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy   Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:29 pm

I'm an avid supporter of Wilson. Whenever a holiday or birthday comes up, and I need a present...I give the person Field of Blood (if that is the sort of book they'd enjoy or if they read as a hobby). For Father's day, my father in law will be receiving the third book, if he doesn't buy it on his own.

Field of Blood was absolutely awesome, and Haunt of Jackals blew me away. I know some have been disappointed with Valley of Bones, but it is rare for there not to be people disappointed in the end of a series. I'm rarely one of those people. I cannot wait for this book!

Does anyone have the official street date, or is it simply "April 2010"?
Back to top Go down
chandor
chandor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy   Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:10 am

I've been trying to get a solid release date, but all I can find at work is "April 2010" and some things at work say "May 2010". I'm hoping we have it in the next 2-3 weeks or so.

Most books that have a general release date of a specific month end up in stores around the start of that month.
Back to top Go down
Scott Becker

Scott Becker

PostSubject: Re: Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy   Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:24 pm

Chandor, if memory serves correctly, the last time JU book came out before the official release date by about a week. Might be the same deal this time too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adira

Adira

PostSubject: Re: Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy   Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:32 am

Well Chandor, whenever you get a shipment in you'll let us all know...right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scott Becker

Scott Becker

PostSubject: Re: Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy   Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:40 am

chandor wrote:
I've been trying to get a solid release date, but all I can find at work is "April 2010" and some things at work say "May 2010". I'm hoping we have it in the next 2-3 weeks or so.

Most books that have a general release date of a specific month end up in stores around the start of that month.

Amazon has VOB listed as 5/11/10. cheers
Back to top Go down
Adira

Adira

PostSubject: Re: Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy   Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:52 am

According to Eric Wilson's facebook VoB has hit stores in some areas, and will continue to be shelved over the U.S. None of the stores in my area have it to be stocked until May. I plan on buying it from Amazon.com before the week is out!
Back to top Go down
Winceline

Winceline

PostSubject: Re: Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy   Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Mom still hasn't given me my copy of Haunt of Jackals back...

I've had Valley of Bones pre-ordered, and pre-paid at Borders for several months now... So if I don't get Haunt of Jackals back from teh madre, my copy of Valley of Bones is up for grabs. Sad
Back to top Go down
chandor
chandor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy   Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Yeah, Thomas Nelson publishers ships to the furthest away stores first (so the Coasts get it a day or too early) and then they ship to the regions closest to Nashville last (South and Midwest).

I'm hoping our store will have it tomorrow.

Any store that you call to ask about a release date will always tell you what is reported in their system, but 90% of the time, it comes in earlier, so they'll shelve it when they get it. (Eric Wilson doesn't have a street date).
Back to top Go down
Adira

Adira

PostSubject: Re: Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy   Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:01 pm

I bought my copy last week! I have yet to open it though...I just can't leave "The Vampire Lestat" unfinished!
Back to top Go down
siren

siren

PostSubject: Re: Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy   Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:04 pm

What did everyone think of VoB? I really enjoyed it. Smile I thought it was an incredible end to the Trilogy, though I'm really sad to see it end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy   Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:03 am

I have the first book...haven't read it yet. Maybe I will this summer.
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Re: Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy   Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:53 pm

:\ Anybody got a copy I can borrow for a week or two?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy   Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric Wilson's Jersalem's Undead Trilogy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Media :: Books-
Jump to: