Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Graphic Novels (AKA Comic Books)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikolai
Nikolai

Graphic Novels (AKA Comic Books) Empty
PostSubject: Graphic Novels (AKA Comic Books)   Graphic Novels (AKA Comic Books) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:03 am

Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, etc. It all goes here. No anime allowed.

Just kidding. There's a corner in the back for them.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Graphic Novels (AKA Comic Books)   Graphic Novels (AKA Comic Books) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:04 am

Found a copy of Kevin Smith's Batman: Cacophony in Borders today. Best Batman story I've read since Hush. Almost makes me wanna become a Batman fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graphic Novels (AKA Comic Books)   Graphic Novels (AKA Comic Books) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:51 am

i found this batman GN once in the library, it was of batman going into the zombie underworld and fighting hordes of zombies. I can't remember the name but it was pretty awesome.

EDIT: and robin was a zombie too or something it was crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graphic Novels (AKA Comic Books)   Graphic Novels (AKA Comic Books) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:39 am

Only two replies? This is what you get for kicking the manga around, Nik.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graphic Novels (AKA Comic Books)   Graphic Novels (AKA Comic Books) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graphic Novels (AKA Comic Books)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Media :: Books-
Jump to: