Welcome.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Random War Thread: Ultimate Carnage

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Random War Thread: Ultimate Carnage   Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:56 pm

So this is the new random war thread, sort of like the one we had on the old site. The purpose of this RPG is to have a less involved RPG, where you can come and get some quick action and not have to "catch up" on anything.

Setting: 2020. Earth has fallen prey to extreme chaos. War is everywhere. You better be smart or you will be eaten here. Choose your allies wisely.

Characters: As this is a Random game, you can create a character of any time-frame, type/class, or skill/power/weapon set. The only rule to a character is that it may not be immortal. Create your character in your first post with a one paragraph intro. I don't think there's need to build a character development thread for this as random characters are so fluid.

Rules:
  • No 1 post 1 kill. Example, you cannot pop in and immediately kill somebody. You have to have at least one post in context before you kill.
  • After you are killed, re-spawn takes two posts. Example, [kill post], [player B posts], [player C posts], [you re-spawn post].
  • Use at least 2 sentences for each post.
  • Keep the same character for at least a week [real time week that is]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random War Thread: Ultimate Carnage   Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:16 pm

oxide climbed out of his drainage tunnel lair. a rusty shotgun clanked on each rung of the ladder as he ascended.

the light outside was dull and foggy. yellow like mustard. he took a big sniff of the cold morning air. he smelled a rat. somebody was tromping through this fine forest of his.
Back to top Go down
SlaveofElyon

PostSubject: Re: Random War Thread: Ultimate Carnage   Thu May 27, 2010 1:53 am

Slave stood on his perch about 200 yards away from his soldier. His black sniper pressed against his sweating face.
"That poor stupid boy. He's going to die and doesn't even know it. Crap I see him. Finally. Years of tracking and I have found him. Oxide your mine."

Slave can see oxide wielding a shotgun and sneaking through the trees from tree to tree, but He couldn't get a clear shot until Oxide came into the clearing.

The poor boy soldier was walking to his doom. He did as instructed and sat inside the bunker in the middle of the clearing.

Hidden by the brush Slave pushes a branch aside. A thorn sliced his left cheek. He brought his brown leather glove to his cheek to whip away the blood. All the while his scope was fixed on Oxide in the edge of the clearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random War Thread: Ultimate Carnage   Fri May 28, 2010 5:01 am

Oxide kicked a thick clump of bushes, a large rat ran out. He hit it with the butt of the shotgun. This would be his dinner.

He sniffed the rat.

"Hmm...there is...somebody else here"

Oxide glances over his shoulder, a cool finger of are curled over his upper lip and into his nostrils.

"I knew it" he thinks. Just knew it.
Back to top Go down
SlaveofElyon

PostSubject: Re: Random War Thread: Ultimate Carnage   Fri May 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Slave waited...

The Soldier couldn't take this anymore. How long had it been? Minutes? Hours? This bunker was so creepy. Dry Blood on the walls. The interior was a scorched metal.

"This thing can't save me from anything. Why did Slave send me here?"

In a panic The Soldier ran out of the bunker. His Black Uniform could be seen hurridly looking around.

"That son-of-a... OK Fine. Then I'll let Oxide have a new game." Slave began shooting rounds into the trees and ground around The Soldier. He sent the soldier running in fear in the opposite direction of where he had come in.

"Now Forest we have known each other a long time. I have given you another victim for you and Oxide to tear apart."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random War Thread: Ultimate Carnage   Fri May 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Oxide lit a small fire and roasted the rat. Out of his trench coat he took some salt and pepper.

"Nothing like a good, tender piece of meat," he mused to himself, licking his fingers. "I can deal with the intruders of my forest later, now it is time for a nap."

Oxide sat up against a large oak, setting his shotgun next to him, and fell asleep. One of his coppery brown eyes remained open. Dead, but waiting for the slightest motion to move across his line of vision to wake his body up.
Back to top Go down
SlaveofElyon

PostSubject: Re: Random War Thread: Ultimate Carnage   Sat May 29, 2010 3:01 am

The Soldier ran frantically. Confused and frightened he ran deeper and deeper into the forest. His Leather Boots slammed hard into the wet ground. Mud covered the hem of his pants. His shin guards were worn thin due to the months of travel in this accursed country. His Blood Stained sword echoed in its sheath. The poor soaked man ran in the downpour. It had started about an hour ago. He cant remember where he was or where he had been, but just as he had lost all kind of hope he saw a fire. A fire in the mountain. He rushed to the light source. It wasn't in a cave at all, but a mining station. The Soldier entered the seemingly abandoned mining station.

"Who started this fire?"

The soldier turned around to see...

a mining shaft that looked as if it went on for miles.

"Well what the hell. Whoever left this fire also left some unfinished dinner. From the smell of it a rat I Think."

The Soldier sat down and naively began eating the half eaten animal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random War Thread: Ultimate Carnage   Sat May 29, 2010 6:09 am

Oxides pupil dilated suddenly. His other eye flicked open. They shot to the right, then the left. He closed them both and slowly inhaled.

The gun made a quiet metallic click as it flew into his hand. He sprang up and swung around to the other side of the tree. A gaunt man squatted, hunched over what he had left of his dinner.

"Don't move!" He hissed.

The man jerked and froze. "Who are you?" His voice quavered.

"I should be asking you that. What business do you have in the forest, other than eating my food?"

Oxide stepped closer to the man.
Back to top Go down
BillBuchanan

PostSubject: Re: Random War Thread: Ultimate Carnage   Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:06 pm

Melth stepped out of a crumbling apartment building, flicking her hair out of her eyes. She reached down and grabbed a crowbar off of the ground, eyes darting around her, and walked, her stride confident.

She heard a noise and twisted her head around, scattering small pieces of broken cement around her feet. Melth stepped backwards, her eyes wide, then turned around and continued walking.

She ignored the little noises she continually heard behind her, but finally, after Melth felt something brush at her calf, she drew a small blade out of her shoe and called out.

"I hear you."

Melth heard a cough behind her, and she turned around to see a petite, dirty, elfin creature.
Back to top Go down
SlaveofElyon

PostSubject: Re: Random War Thread: Ultimate Carnage   Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:16 pm

The soldier begins coughing up the rat out of his mouth and makes a vain attempt to grab his gun that is about a foot from him only to be cut off by a shot from oxide.

"I said who are you" oxide says firmly.

"I..I'm sorry sir. I was forced to come here." The soldier said with fear in his eyes

"by who?" Oxide asked expectantly.

"...Slave." Was all the soldier could get out before a boot came and smashed his face in. Darkness.

============================================================

The petite dirty elf looks at Melth with Inquisition.

After the cough the elf jumps with a start as Melth brings a blade out of her pocket in her belt.

"Well I do the master was right about you. You are a fighter and will be useful. I had my doubts."

"Excuse me." Melth said with disdain in her voice.

"You would do well to listen to my message. The master wishes to see you. She has need of your...abilities. Join the team perhaps. Win."

"But I..."

"Now we must go." The Elf interrupts then brings his foot around tripping Melth and kicking her blade to the side. "Sage is waiting." The Elf continues off down the deserted road.

Melth stands stunned.

"Well hurry up. Or the Dogs will get you. It's hunting time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random War Thread: Ultimate Carnage   

Back to top Go down

Random War Thread: Ultimate Carnage
Page 1 of 1