Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RE: The new Ted Dekker Site to be launched June 1

Go down 
+5
Nikolai
Zoe
Banana
living sacrifice
Justin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
living sacrifice

living sacrifice

RE: The new Ted Dekker Site to be launched June 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE: The new Ted Dekker Site to be launched June 1   RE: The new Ted Dekker Site to be launched June 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:25 pm

I must have been born on the wrong side of the border.
Back to top Go down
siren

siren

PostSubject: Re: RE: The new Ted Dekker Site to be launched June 1   RE: The new Ted Dekker Site to be launched June 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:27 pm

Man, they really did slim down the mod list. Sad I thought that was just temporary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RE: The new Ted Dekker Site to be launched June 1   RE: The new Ted Dekker Site to be launched June 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:33 pm

Someone should warn epileptics to stay off page 3.... Shocked

I think garish colors like that are a bit much, but I still think the lighter neutral colors would be better. The Ning Circle site was better because there was black on light grey. Thus, there was more light than dark while maintaining readability.

Zoe, yeah, I was referring to the new policies of the Discussion.
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: RE: The new Ted Dekker Site to be launched June 1   RE: The new Ted Dekker Site to be launched June 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:35 pm

Cassondra wrote:
I think garish colors like that are a bit much, but I still think the lighter neutral colors would be better. The Ning Circle site was better because there was black on light grey. Thus, there was more light than dark while maintaining readability.

You must not have seen either of the previous boards then. There was a lady who came on the Echo board once just to say that it was Satanic because of the color scheme. You know, because Satan owns the colors black and orange and brown. pig
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: RE: The new Ted Dekker Site to be launched June 1   RE: The new Ted Dekker Site to be launched June 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:05 pm

Zoe wrote:
You must not have seen either of the previous boards then. There was a lady who came on the Echo board once just to say that it was Satanic because of the color scheme. You know, because Satan owns the colors black and orange and brown. pig

*gasp* Satan doesn't own those colors?!?!
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: RE: The new Ted Dekker Site to be launched June 1   RE: The new Ted Dekker Site to be launched June 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:24 pm

No, he just rents them.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: RE: The new Ted Dekker Site to be launched June 1   RE: The new Ted Dekker Site to be launched June 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Zoe wrote:
No, he just rents them.

Thank you for that laugh. I just literally rolled off my bed laughing.
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: RE: The new Ted Dekker Site to be launched June 1   RE: The new Ted Dekker Site to be launched June 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:28 pm

Success! alien You're welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RE: The new Ted Dekker Site to be launched June 1   RE: The new Ted Dekker Site to be launched June 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:48 pm

Zoe wrote:
There was a lady who came on the Echo board once just to say that it was Satanic because of the color scheme. You know, because Satan owns the colors black and orange and brown. pig

I remember reading that. Funny what people associate things with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE: The new Ted Dekker Site to be launched June 1   RE: The new Ted Dekker Site to be launched June 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RE: The new Ted Dekker Site to be launched June 1
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: