Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)

Go down 
+32
tfrankie6789
jeri
Liquid
siren
Banana
Hunter
Willow_Rain
Flux Pendulum
Adira
Riley
Reddie (vinc)
Mystified
living sacrifice
Tyjaham
Nicky
Darth Twinkie
addict
Jami_Sue
Krystal
Winceline
Invisible
Anomaly
WhiteRook
Scott Becker
chandor
Nikolai
Sara
Meisje
Refined
Zoe
Justin
Admin
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Empty
PostSubject: Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:45 am

If you're new, say hi, anyone who posts a hello post anywhere other than here will receive a warning. All Hello I'm New posts here only. It saves space.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:09 am

Hi I'm Justin, I also go by Admin, but this is what I use when not adminning
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:41 am

Hi, I'm Zoe! It's not my name but that's what I go by online. I'm Justin's fiancee, at least for the next 5 1/2 months. I enjoy dancing, teaching ballet, reading, wedding planning (my own, not other people's), watching reruns of Monk and Full House, and long walks on the beach, but only if the weather's good. It's nice to be on a forum where I am not a moderator, by the way. And I'm looking forward to posting on this board when there are other people on it. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Refined

Refined

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:42 am

My sn is "Refined", but my real name is Rachel. It's good to see a site like the old Ted Dekker.com, and I'm hoping to see more of the old Dekkies on here. ^_^

I'm a writer of sorts, mainly short stories. I have an obsession with music, mostly Rock/Contemporary Christian. I enjoy singing, and talking with my close friends online, including my boyfriend Josh and my friend Amanda. I like movies, especially horror. Horror-movie-marathons, ftw.

May God bless this new site, I hope it takes off. (:
Back to top Go down
Meisje

Meisje

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:52 am

Hey, my username is Child, but you can call me Manda. Depending on which is easier for you.

I absolutely adore reading, both non-fiction and fiction. I plan on taking educational courses this next fall, to go into child care. And, hopefully, into the missions field concerning children and orphanages.
In my spare time(okay, okay, all the time) you can usually find me online either writing or surfing the web.

I really hope this site gets booming, and, like Rachel said, that God blesses it. =)

Catch you on the other side.

~Child
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:19 am

Hey, I'm Sara. You can call me...Sara.

I absolutely love to read. Helping people is my thing. I'm practically married to my laptop, I'm online all the time. I adore all of my close online friends (including Rach and Manda). I enjoy writing, but it's not necessarily something I want to pursue for the rest of my life.

Next fall I'm planning on attending Bethel University. I'll be majoring in English Education and minoring in youth ministry.

I'm super excited for this new site!
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:22 pm

Having decided it would be somewhat overly arrogant to donkey that everybody knows who I am, I think I'll make an introduction just to be safe. I'm Nikolai. Those of you who know me can call me Nik. I'm tall, dark, and handsome with a scathingly sharp sense of humour, but permanently off the market (sorry ladies). My interests include my wife, video games, music of most genres, food, guns, and playing the devil's advocate.

I'm looking forward to seeing intelligent, thought-out conversation bloom and grow on a decent message board.
Back to top Go down
chandor
chandor

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:55 pm

'Ello, folks.

My name is Andrew, or Chan, or Chandrew.

I work at a Christian bookstore, which affords me endless opportunities to read, but I'm currently seeking employment as a Social Worker which is what my forthcoming degree is in.

I'm a teeny tiny bit more liberal than 99% of The Circle, but that still makes me a moderate in the eyes of the general population.

I'm also a youth leader at my church, and have been now for almost 5 years.
Back to top Go down
Scott Becker

Scott Becker

PostSubject: introductions   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:58 pm

Despite my user name, I'm Brian. My user name = my main character in the Shadow Trilogy. Very Happy I heart T3d's writing, Eric Wilson rocks, Robert Liparulo rules, Steven James pwns, Tim Downs thrashes, TL Hines brings down the Casbah, etc.

Cool place here, Justin. Cool
Back to top Go down
WhiteRook

WhiteRook

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:09 pm

Hi, I'm WhiteRook. You can call me Rook.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:12 pm

Just a general welcome to everyone. Glad this forum is taking off so well.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly

Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Well, I am Josh. From back on the old Ted Dekker boards, i've been going by Anomaly for a while now. Many variations of the name have ensued, including Nommy, Anom, etc. Call me whatever you like.

I love writing, reading, music of many different kinds, movies, video games, sports; pretty much anything you can think of, to some degree. I write fiction (only short stories...so far) and poetry and hope to some day be a professional, published writer. I'll definitely share some of my work with you all at some point.

I'm excited about this place. I, like many others here, miss the old boards. I'm psyched about participating. Yes, may God bless this place.
Back to top Go down
Invisible

Invisible

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:22 pm

I'm Michal, but you can call me whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:23 pm

Even "Late for dinner"?
Back to top Go down
WhiteRook

WhiteRook

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:24 pm

Ba dum ch.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:25 pm

Off topic. Razz
Back to top Go down
Invisible

Invisible

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:26 pm

Only if I'm not on the menu, Nik.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:28 am

Welcome Michal, and Josh.
Back to top Go down
Winceline

Winceline

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:24 am

Hello, my name is Winnie and my addiction is-

oh wait, wrong group. Embarassed

I have a ridiculous obsession with music. If I'm not online(which is rare. Razz ), I can probably be found with a book and an iPod playing as loud as I can stand it.

I go by many names... Winnie, Winn, Winceline, etc. You can call me anything really. Except "Pooh" and "Wince."
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:30 am

Ah-ha! We got you! =P
Back to top Go down
Winceline

Winceline

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:36 am

Yes, yes you did. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Krystal

Krystal

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:07 am

Hi my name is Cat but generally go under the title of krystal online.

I'm a college student majoring in visual communication and art and technology. When I'm not designing logos, websites posters and other fabulous paraphernalia I like painting and drawing, running, reading, line dancing, playing my guitar, photography, playing pool and hanging out with my boyfriend. Besides having a bazilllion and one hobbies I lead a campus small group. I am passionate about the power of worshipping God as well as social justice and serving the poor and needy.
Back to top Go down
Jami_Sue

Jami_Sue

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:20 am

Hi. My name is Jami. I was JustBehindtheWaterfall on the old DeKker boards. Nice to see some of the "oldies" here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
addict

addict

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:47 pm

Alo. My screenname is "Moon", but feel free to call me Leti. I love living life enrapture with my Saviour.
Back to top Go down
Refined

Refined

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:36 pm

I must wonder... do we throw fruit here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)   Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions (All Hello I'm New posts here only)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: