Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Martial Arts.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UnbeknownstGhost

UnbeknownstGhost

Martial Arts. Empty
PostSubject: Martial Arts.   Martial Arts. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:42 pm

No How is this already not here? If it is I'm just too lazy to go find it Very Happy

Either way, us people here should speak of this. This should basically cover anything Martial Arty. SO, speak your mind Cool
Back to top Go down
UnbeknownstGhost

UnbeknownstGhost

Martial Arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts.   Martial Arts. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:23 pm

I personally have always found martial arts to be relaxing.I think it's the fact that you have to think on what your doing or you'll screw up. That and it is physically demanding, so it allows me a way to release any volitile emotions. It's also healthy for me Very Happy

I've been practicing for, twelvish years I believe. I dn't remember the exact year I started so I can't give an actual amout of time just a general time frame. I do remember that I started with Goju, and then I learned a type of kungfu which name always seems to escape me. I actually practiced both of those together for a time.

Back to top Go down

Martial Arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts.   Martial Arts. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:10 am

I am glad you made this. I have a few months of Kenpo practice. Just the basic blocks and strikes but I sort of enjoyed it. I don't exercise at all...so when I was doing Kenpo I was like YEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Anyways I if I had the money I would go regularly. Maybe.

Unbe, I had never heard of Goju...had to google it. Seems pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
UnbeknownstGhost

UnbeknownstGhost

Martial Arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts.   Martial Arts. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:43 am

Kenpo is good. I like kenpo, it can be very effective. It's rather smash mouth. Which makes me happ Smile
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Martial Arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts.   Martial Arts. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:06 am

I've seen Kung-Fu Panda Wink
Back to top Go down

Martial Arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts.   Martial Arts. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:21 pm

which is very helpful if you are fighting furry creatures. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Martial Arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts.   Martial Arts. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:33 pm

Skadoosh!
Back to top Go down
Meisje

Meisje

Martial Arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts.   Martial Arts. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:03 am

Shade wrote:
I've seen Kung-Fu Panda Wink

*blinks*

You may just be my new best friend.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

Martial Arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts.   Martial Arts. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:38 am

Sonnen vs. Silva.

Oops?
Back to top Go down
UnbeknownstGhost

UnbeknownstGhost

Martial Arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts.   Martial Arts. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:22 am

BAahahahahah
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

Martial Arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts.   Martial Arts. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:21 am

Frankly, I'm glad Silva won. I just wish it had been a first-round KO. Either way, I'm happy to see a smack-talker shut up.
Back to top Go down
UnbeknownstGhost

UnbeknownstGhost

Martial Arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts.   Martial Arts. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.
Back to top Go down
Perennial_Fey

Perennial_Fey

Martial Arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts.   Martial Arts. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:33 am

I'm making plans to set back the money each month and start taking Krav Maga. It'll be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Martial Arts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martial Arts.   Martial Arts. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Martial Arts.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: