Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Songs that have a lot of meaning to you

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Songs that have a lot of meaning to you Empty
PostSubject: Songs that have a lot of meaning to you   Songs that have a lot of meaning to you Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:14 am

There are some songs that hold a special meaning to you. They remind you of a sad time or a happy time, a special friend or a certain enemy. Any that you care to share?

Example for me, the song Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. It didn't until my friend died in a car accident and I learned they played it at her memorial. I relistened to it afterward and saw how it fit. So that song now has a special place in my heart.

Another one is Good Riddance by Green Day. It was the first song I ever learned on guitar.
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Songs that have a lot of meaning to you   Songs that have a lot of meaning to you Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:23 am

I think they played Good Riddance at my brother's high school graduation, so that one is actually special to me as well.

Worlds Apart by Jars of Clay was my first "theme song." It's the song I sometimes forget I didn't write myself.
Back to top Go down
Perennial_Fey

Perennial_Fey

PostSubject: Re: Songs that have a lot of meaning to you   Songs that have a lot of meaning to you Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:40 am

"You Were There" by Michael Gungor. It holds an extremely dear place in my heart. It's essentially the anthem of a very, very close friend of mine who passed on my birthday last year.

Another song that means a lot to me is "Beautiful Things" by Michael Gungor. It just holds so much depth and peace to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs that have a lot of meaning to you   Songs that have a lot of meaning to you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Songs that have a lot of meaning to you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Media :: Music-
Jump to: