Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Quotes

Go down 
+5
Sara
Anomaly
WhiteRook
Nikolai
Meisje
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Meisje

Meisje

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:25 pm

Favorite quotes. From movies, books, some of your friends, or even yourself.

Have fun, just don't spam. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:28 pm

"If injury need be done to a man, make sure it is grievous enough that you need not fear his vengeance" - Niccolo Machiavelli
Back to top Go down
WhiteRook

WhiteRook

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:48 pm

"My heart doesn't break for the little kids in Africa. No, it breaks for the Marilyn Manson's and Brittney Spears' of the world. Cause they're the ones who will never get ministered to."
Back to top Go down
Anomaly

Anomaly

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:20 pm

Nikolai wrote:
"If injury need be done to a man, make sure it is grievous enough that you need not fear his vengeance" - Niccolo Machiavelli

I love that quote. That is awesome. And a very solid point, as well.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:40 pm

"Never write when you can talk. Never talk when you can nod. And never put anything in an e-mail." - Eliot Spitzer, New York State Attorney General
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 am

Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
G. K. Chesterton
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:47 am

"FOOL OF A TOOK! Throw yourself in next time and rid us of your stupidity!" - Gandalf the Grey
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:18 am

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Bilbo Baggins ~ The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:47 pm

"I would have followed you, my brother. My captain. My king." - Boromir, son of Denethor, of the line of the Stewards of Gondor
Back to top Go down
Jami_Sue

Jami_Sue

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:35 am

"Your life is an occasion. Rise to it."
Back to top Go down
Jami_Sue

Jami_Sue

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:21 pm

"You don't love a girl because of beauty. You love her because she sings a song that only you can understand." ~Night World.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:26 pm

"And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri. Et Fili. Spiritus Sancti." - The Boondock Saints
Back to top Go down
Meisje

Meisje

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:46 am

"Never regret something that once made you smile."
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:25 am

"Some men just want to watch the world burn." - Alfred
Back to top Go down
Meisje

Meisje

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:39 am

“'You'll get over it...' It's the clichés that cause the trouble. To lose someone you love is to alter your life for ever. You don't get over it because 'it' is the person you loved. The pain stops, there are new people, but the gap never closes. How could it? The particularness of someone who mattered enough to grieve over is not erased by anyone but death. This hole in my heart is in the shape of you and no one else can fit. Why would I want them to?”
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:50 pm

"You failed to maintain your weapon, sah." - Harry Brown
Back to top Go down
Jami_Sue

Jami_Sue

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:39 am

" A cell phone without service is like a rootbeer without the bubbles."~Chandrew

"As writers we have been chosen to walk the lonely pathways between the real and the imagined. We are charged with the task of bringing back bits and peices of hopes and dreams to fuel the fire that burns within us all." ~ Some unknown genius

"To achieve great things, two things are
needed: a plan, and not quite enough time."
--Leonard Bernstein
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:31 pm

"Y'know what I think? Don't really matter what I think. Once that first bullet goes past your head, politics and all that **** just goes right out the window." - Hoot, Black Hawk Down
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:25 am

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call The Twilight Zone.
—Rod Serling
Back to top Go down
UnbeknownstGhost

UnbeknownstGhost

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:18 am

"Well, somewhere along the line 'Electrician' was changed to 'Explosives Expert'. And by God, if I'm setting explosives the wiring is going to be DAMN PERFECT."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Quotes
Page 1 of 1