Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayer Requests & Praise Items

Go down 
+15
siren
Anomaly
Krystal
Winceline
Scott Becker
Justin
Adira
Invisible
Meisje
living sacrifice
Banana
chandor
Sara
addict
Nikolai
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
addict

addict

Prayer Requests & Praise Items - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests & Praise Items   Prayer Requests & Praise Items - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:16 am

definitely praying for you.... *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Meisje

Meisje

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests & Praise Items   Prayer Requests & Praise Items - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Travelling to St. Louis tomorrow, then travelling the rest of the way to Elgin.

I'm nervous, but I know that this is a great opportunity. Keep me, and the kids that come, in your prayers. We're hoping for a huge turn-out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests & Praise Items   Prayer Requests & Praise Items - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:19 am

Maybe it's just my extreme paranoia, but apparently there was an accident involving my friend about 5 days ago, I'm trying to see if she's okay, a little extra prayer would help.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests & Praise Items   Prayer Requests & Praise Items - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:21 am

She's okay. Praise God! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anomaly

Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests & Praise Items   Prayer Requests & Praise Items - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:24 pm

Thank you so much for the prayers. Especially you, Addict. When i saw that post, i think i teared up a little that meant a lot.

Things are going better, specifically in line with my previous post. God is doing something good in my life, and i'm dying to get to see it.

But i still need prayer. A lot. A friend of mine has a decision to make, a decision that will not only change the rest of her life, but also the rest of mine. Please, PLEASE, pray for her, that she would be blessed with God's sovereign wisdom and peace. This means so much to me, none of you may ever understand.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests & Praise Items   Prayer Requests & Praise Items - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:51 am

Interesting.

praying
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests & Praise Items   Prayer Requests & Praise Items - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:13 am

Praise: I SURVIVED! I am about to officially become a cadet Wednesday.

Prayer: I think I'm going insane. I'm going to try out for honor guard. Which means even more physically challenging, less time to study, we likely will get priviledges later, but amazing benefits at the end of the year. So pray for my grades and health.

Also, I'm pretty homesick. My parents are flying up in September for parent's weekend, but I'm really wanting to see my siblings. So if you could pray for things to fall into place for enough money for the three of them to come up too....
Back to top Go down
living sacrifice

living sacrifice

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests & Praise Items   Prayer Requests & Praise Items - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:37 am

will definitely be praying nana.
Back to top Go down
UnbeknownstGhost

UnbeknownstGhost

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests & Praise Items   Prayer Requests & Praise Items - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:34 am

Banana wrote:
Praise: I SURVIVED! I am about to officially become a cadet Wednesday.

Prayer: I think I'm going insane. I'm going to try out for honor guard. Which means even more physically challenging, less time to study, we likely will get priviledges later, but amazing benefits at the end of the year. So pray for my grades and health.

Also, I'm pretty homesick. My parents are flying up in September for parent's weekend, but I'm really wanting to see my siblings. So if you could pray for things to fall into place for enough money for the three of them to come up too....

A cadet for what?
Back to top Go down
Perennial_Fey

Perennial_Fey

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests & Praise Items   Prayer Requests & Praise Items - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:36 am

Prayer requests (plural, as I have many):

First, please pray for my grandfather. He has level eight (?) prostate cancer. He has no will to live, and I don't know where he and Jesus stand. It's pretty heart-breaking.

Second, I'm going to be a character witness for a friend's custody battle so she can get her babies back. Please pray for God's favor in her life.

Third, I'm moving to Texas, and I'm a little ....something. I'm not scared. I fear nothing but God himself, and that's more of reverence and awe, really. I'm not really stressed, per say, but I am having to deal with long distance realtor stuff and finding a house and saving money, and still having a life here, and job stuff and family stuff and really just life. Life doesn't like to move across state lines. It's frustrating and inconvenient more than anything. Please pray for sanity, I suppose is what I'm really saying. God said move, and I'm not stupid enough to say no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests & Praise Items   Prayer Requests & Praise Items - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prayer Requests & Praise Items
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Discussion :: Religion/Philosophy-
Jump to: