Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What made you smile today?

Go down 
+31
tfrankie6789
BillBuchanan
siren
Liquid
Leanna
Megz
Hunter
Adira
Riley
Meisje
Refined
living sacrifice
Winceline
WhiteRook
Darth Twinkie
Tyjaham
Krystal
Kara
Banana
Anna
Nicky
Invisible
Anomaly
Jami_Sue
Scott Becker
addict
chandor
Zoe
Nikolai
Justin
Sara
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

What made you smile today? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:01 pm

good for your father in law.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:52 am

Finding Nathan Fillion's verified Twitter.
Back to top Go down
Tyjaham

Tyjaham

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:50 am

I got to hang out with two of my best friends until I went to Bible Study this evening.
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:43 am

If you've seen the Blind Side, you remember the part where their uncle calls and says, "Do y'all know there's a big black boy in your picture??"

That's what our family looks like. Our grandparents adopted two black kids, and they each have kids now. So our uncle and aunt and our two cousins are at our house now. =)

On another note: My general arm soreness made me smile. It means I'm doing something right and I'd rather have it hurt now then later. LOL I should be in really good shape by the Gathering.
Back to top Go down
living sacrifice

living sacrifice

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:37 pm

That I finished my fourth day of going to the gym and getting in shape, and that I think I figured out why my right foot was having so much pain (the left one is the bad one). It was a really strange burning feeling, but I think that its because of nerve damage, because the only place I'm feeling it is where I'm not supposed to have feeling.
Back to top Go down
Tyjaham

Tyjaham

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:55 am

I wrote down my rules of life today. I'm sure it will get modified, eventually.
Back to top Go down
Jami_Sue

Jami_Sue

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:15 pm

There was an old man and an older woman in Spooners at the same time, and it just so happened that their orders were ready at the same time. Here's how the convo went.

Man: Your chicken sandwich looks really good.

Woman: Yeah, but your fish sandwich smells really good.

Man: Trade?

Woman: Oh yes.

As far as I know, they had never met before. They reminded me of kids trading lunches at school.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:02 pm

Tyjaham wrote:
I wrote down my rules of life today. I'm sure it will get modified, eventually.

I've started doing something like that before, but halfway through I realized that my nature is to break rules. I live by an unwritten code of honour that is subject to termination under certain circumstances. I.e. someone kidnaps and/or hurts a loved one - there are no rules.
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:43 pm

Nikolai wrote:

I've started doing something like that before, but halfway through I realized that my nature is to break rules. I live by an unwritten code of honour that is subject to termination under certain circumstances. I.e. someone kidnaps and/or hurts a loved one - there are no rules.

Rawr.

The ad on top of this page made me smile. "Find WoW Dates" "Getting a date is hard, but we can help you find your geek." Something like that.

Edit: Meet Other WoW Fans:
Dating is Tough - We Make It Easier Find Your Geek Match!
Back to top Go down
Tyjaham

Tyjaham

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Nikolai wrote:

My rules have concessions for that.

As to what made me smile today? I saw Crush-girl today, didn't really get much of a chance to talk to her, considering she wasn't in German today.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:39 pm

Rules are for honourable men.
Back to top Go down
Tyjaham

Tyjaham

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:59 am

Are you suggesting I'm not an honorable man?
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:00 am

Tyjaham wrote:
Are you suggesting I'm not an honorable man?

Quite the contrary, my good man. I'm suggesting that the fact that you have a written code makes you an honourable man, unlike myself.
Back to top Go down
Tyjaham

Tyjaham

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:16 am

Nikolai wrote:

Quite the contrary, my good man. I'm suggesting that the fact that you have a written code makes you an honourable man, unlike myself.

Um... Well, then... Good.
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:19 am

Junior Miss rehearsal made me smile today! It's so fun to be part of it again without the pressure of competing. It'll be really interesting to see who wins, because one girl is head and shoulders above the rest in talent, but I don't know how she'll compare in scholastic and interview. But it was a lot of fun getting to watch everything once I was done with my dance, which went very well also. Smile
Back to top Go down
Adira

Adira

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:20 am

I smiled reading Zoe's post, but mainly because I read it wrong.

I thought she was saying that the girl's talent was Head and Shoulders...like the shampoo. -.-
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:06 am

Like "Wash that Man"? Nope, not quite. Wink
Back to top Go down
living sacrifice

living sacrifice

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:04 am

Because One Day Without Shoes is tomorrow! bounce

http://www.onedaywithoutshoes.com/

I'm sooooo excited! I finally have a legitimate excuse to walk around barefoot for a day!
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:21 am

I am a huge fan of bare-footedness, but April is not the best month to have such a day. Haven't these people heard of the phrase "April showers"?
Back to top Go down
Invisible

Invisible

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:46 am

Walking barefoot in the rain...yep yep.

Just the THOUGHT of that makes me smile.

Six more days. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:22 pm

A Facebook group called " Blink 182 should be their own style of music because they are that amazing!"

They were cool when I was 13.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:03 am

Listening to Lois Lowry speak about her inspirations for many of her books, and The Giver. A remarkable woman.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:39 am

Reading that makes me smile. When I was in 8th grade, they made one class read Island of the Blue Dolphins and the other read The Giver. My friend and I switched books and study guides (so I got the more interesting book). We felt like rebels. Smile
Back to top Go down
living sacrifice

living sacrifice

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:43 am

walking down the street barefoot with a bunch of other hippie kids.
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:44 am

Sara wrote:
Reading that makes me smile. When I was in 8th grade, they made one class read Island of the Blue Dolphins and the other read The Giver. My friend and I switched books and study guides (so I got the more interesting book). We felt like rebels. Smile

I love both those books. Island of the Blue Dolphins was read to my class when we were in maybe 3rd or 4th grade, and I just read The Giver a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What made you smile today?
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: