Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do we resize signature photos?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How do we resize signature photos? Empty
PostSubject: How do we resize signature photos?   How do we resize signature photos? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:27 am

I keep trying to post a photo in my signature, but every time I do, I check the preview and the picture is *huge*. I'm posting using the [img] code using Photobucket, and I resized the photo on Photobucket to it's smallest available size, so I know it is not the size of the actual photo that is the problem. I have also seen other posters with images in their signatures, so I know that is possible, too.

Maybe it's a problem with the preview? I'm going to post something and see how my siggy shows up... anyway, thanks in advance for any responses.
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: How do we resize signature photos?   How do we resize signature photos? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:37 am

Hey Cassondra, welcome . . . here! What size is the image currently? The image I'm using is exactly 660x106 (wish I'd made it an even 100). I resized it in Paint.NET and then uploaded it to ImageShack because it was way too big at first also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do we resize signature photos?   How do we resize signature photos? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:56 am

Wow. That's a lot bigger than my image, which is on Photobucket.com. I -think- (but Photobucket won't really tell me) that it is currently 98 x 100. Apparently once I shrink it to the lowest size, photobucket won't let me enlarge it again, and it won't let me see the 'preset size' of the image. *sigh* Mad

I think I'll try reuploading the image and resizing it again. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do we resize signature photos?   How do we resize signature photos? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:58 am

It worked! Thanks for trying to help! Smile Yay for working! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do we resize signature photos?   How do we resize signature photos? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do we resize signature photos?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Tips and Help-
Jump to: