Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread

Go down 
+29
siren
SlaveofElyon
TirlalaithFantasyComedian
Willow_Rain
Megz
Adira
Riley
Reddie (vinc)
Tyjaham
Leanna
living sacrifice
Banana
Darth Twinkie
Nicky
Jami_Sue
addict
Zoe
Winceline
Hunter
Invisible
WhiteRook
chandor
Scott Becker
Refined
Meisje
Justin
Sara
Krystal
Nikolai
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage

Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:03 am

i've never been to disneyland or world. i dont feel deprived. can you imagine all the germs and spilt mustard in those places?
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:04 am

My main complaint was the lack of rides that involved shooting things.

My favourite thing was the $8 smoked turkey leg.

Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 20544_438779105513_839795513_11038051_3694379_n

Because THAT ^ is irrevocably Mando.

Darth Twinkie wrote:
I haven't been there in 10 years. I don't really remember it. But I can't imagine it being much fun for an adult without kids.

Actually, it was quite fun. Probably more fun than going with kids, because I didn't have to put up with whining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:07 am

im hungers now
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:09 am

I love that picture, Nik. Very Happy You're so primitive.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:16 am

That's nothing. My last year as a camper at the Bible Camp I grew up attending, we cooked three roasts on a spit, over a fire. Then we ate them. Twenty 14-17 year old males, ten pounds of meat, a jug of barbeque sauce, and no plates or utensils, under the clear night sky deep in the Rocky Mountains of Southern Alberta.

And it was win.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:19 am

That sounds like the greatest thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:20 am

It was. I was one of the few who actually brought a knife (go figure), so we'd just carve big hunks off, take a bite, and pass it on to the next guy.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:21 am

Now that sounds like a feast, for the eyes, stomach, and heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:22 am

i don't know if i would survive in a situation like that. unless i was in a smaller clan of savages where they stole a chunk of meat and didn't mind if i picked off of it. or maybe I would steal the meat and hide in the forest. the huge savage feast is a little frightening to me.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:23 am

The only bad part was the waiting. Nobody had eaten in a good six hours, and in the wild, you can smell meat cooking from miles away.
Back to top Go down
Leanna

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:24 am

Oooooo...
*clicks* Memberlist
*clicks* Statistics

Plus the search function.

Wow, so splendidly set up for stalking people! bounce

But no angel smiley in the emoticons? Sad

I guess this fellow makes up for the lack bounce Almost as amazing as Gregg's spinny smiley! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:24 am

Welcome, Leanna. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:25 am

and we need :mellow:

we will never be whole without :mellow:
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:26 am

:ninja: is missing too.

And welcome, Leanna! =D
Back to top Go down
Darth Twinkie

Darth Twinkie

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:27 am

satanspawn wrote:
and we need :mellow:
Nikolai wrote:
:ninja: is missing too.
I totally forgot about those. I miss those.

Last edited by Darth Twinkie on Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Twinkie

Darth Twinkie

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:28 am

There we go. Now there's no evidence.

Last edited by Darth Twinkie on Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:29 am

leanna how is the print going/go?
Back to top Go down
Leanna

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:31 am

Thanks for the welcome, I think I shall be back here again.
And the printing was done in less than an hour after the store opened. They are incredibly efficient and it wasn't even expensive, I may have to do it again. I love my book even though it is terrible. Very Happy

For now, time to get to bed.

G'night!
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:33 am

Nikolai wrote:
The only bad part was the waiting. Nobody had eaten in a good six hours, and in the wild, you can smell meat cooking from miles away.

Some of the best times in my life have been sitting around a fire with friends in the wild, the smell of smoke, one guy strumming on an old guitar, talking, laughing, and someone cooks up some food. Reminds me of Creation East, where you could see fires for miles...a whole world of tents, and the band playing on the main stage, the sound sorta muffled and off in the distance, but hearable.

Good times. I could live in that world.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:34 am

I couldn't. Large masses of people "camping" smacks of yuppie-ism. I'm an outdoorsman.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:37 am

you know who sometimes we remind me of.

Mal and Shepherd Book.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:38 am

That's a good comparison. But whom should be likened unto whom?
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:41 am

Eh I think it's pretty obvious.

It's ironic though since Shepherd is pretty much my least favorite character, mostly because he was the most underdeveloped one

but apparently there's a comic coming out in November 2010, called "A Shepherd's Tale" that will cover all the bases of Book's past. Awesome
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:30 am

Interesting. I've enjoyed the two volumes of Serenity currently released, and have been hoping for more.

I always hypothesized that Shepherd Book is ex-intelligence, probably did wetwork like Operative.
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:46 pm

Justin wrote:
you know who sometimes we remind me of.

Mal and Shepherd Book.

.......... I think that's an excellent comparison.

Edit: It astonishes me how my mom is completely independent of a desire to have fun. Completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread
Page 18 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 44  Next