Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What made you smile today?

Go down 
+31
tfrankie6789
BillBuchanan
siren
Liquid
Leanna
Megz
Hunter
Adira
Riley
Meisje
Refined
living sacrifice
Winceline
WhiteRook
Darth Twinkie
Tyjaham
Krystal
Kara
Banana
Anna
Nicky
Invisible
Anomaly
Jami_Sue
Scott Becker
addict
chandor
Zoe
Nikolai
Justin
Sara
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
chandor
chandor

What made you smile today? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:43 am

Nik humorously correcting my spelling tonight in the facial hair topic.
Back to top Go down
addict

addict

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:52 pm

texting my dad while he was down the hall in his bathroom, brushing his teeth XD
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Looking at new pictures of Pixie Dust!!! alien
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:29 am

Yesterday and today

Running over the remains of a semi truck tire and not getting a scratch on my car.

Finding out that antelopes exist in the Northern States

Finding a hotel with a computer

lastly, but not least, Animal Collective.
Back to top Go down
addict

addict

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:29 am

seeing my dad's face when i said id see him in a speedo
Back to top Go down
chandor
chandor

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:39 pm

Beating Patrick in 2 consecutive games of Monopoly Deal. :-)

Also, eating lunch down by the pier at a teeny-tiny corn-dog stand called "Pronto Pups" Mmmm. Yummy.

Hearing one of the high school students I've mentored for a number of years thinking through his faith at a deep level.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:46 pm

Ah, Monopoly Deal. Games of that used to get downright vicious at my parents' house.
Back to top Go down
addict

addict

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:06 am

ordering--and eating--a wondefully delicious giant chocolate chip cookie, and washing it down with milk Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Relentless by Dean Koontz

library book sale

seeing Grandma's smiling face again

realizing that I have changed since the last time I was here. (in a good way)

giving up Coca - Cola (again)

just knowing that despite how weird, and hard, and tough, and unfortunate things seem right now, I have a real peace about the future, and a wonder about what's going to come. Everything's gonna work out beautifully.
Back to top Go down
Adira

Adira

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:44 am

Seeing Chloe in my dress that I wore to come home from the hospital. Adorable and huge Shocked
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:54 am

Justin wrote:
library book sale

Oooh . . . you picked a good time to go back I guess.

What made me smile today was talking to the mom of one of the students at the ballet studio . . . she's not even my student yet, but I talked to her a good bit during recital and apparently made a a good impression or gave her some kind of inspiration for the future or something like that. =)

Also, planning classes for the summer and fall and thinking I might actually be pretty busy.
Back to top Go down
living sacrifice

living sacrifice

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:54 am

watching all the teenage guys at my brother's sleepover trying to learn how to do the jerk. The white ones look like they're doing a jig, and the Mexicans just look silly.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:54 pm

the possibility of going to an actual record store later this afternoon
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:32 am

My grad party. Smile

Four of my favorite teachers showing up. One of them being my old English and theatre teacher who just retired this year. He's a bitter old man (who isnt really all that bitter all the time) and I absolutely love him. We sat and talked for hours. He's going to be in a movie this fall (he's working on voice over stuff and whatever) called Tilt. Its a movie with little to no budget, but I was excited to hear that he's gonna actually get to do stuff.

And all of the people at my grad party with stories to tell and hugs to give.
Back to top Go down
Adira

Adira

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:04 pm

A Movie Store going out of business. This originally made me frown instead of smile, but due to their closing down Matt and I were able to secure an awesome Wii Game (drawn to life: The final chapter), Burn Notice Season 2 dvds, HP 2-5, Expelled, and Spiderwick Chronicles. Good times, good times.
Back to top Go down
Tyjaham

Tyjaham

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:42 pm

This made me smile a, "Oh, come on, why now?" smile... I spilled mountain dew all over my job application and keyboard... To make matters worse, I set the application down in water on the table while trying to find something to dry it off with. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:42 pm

Seeing my little brother post-anesthesia (he had his wisdom teeth out today) made me not only smile, but laugh. A lot. He was really loopy. I got about 15 minutes of it on camera.

Amazingly though, he could still rub his tummy and pat his head, do pushups, play piano, and (sort of) juggle.
Back to top Go down
Adira

Adira

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:09 pm

Finding out that my little pixie might be coming home as early as Tuesday!
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:10 pm

YAY! Well, Adira's post made me smile...

but the reason I came to post was that I'm writing some of my thank yous for graduation and even though they make me cry a lot...they also make me smile a lot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meisje

Meisje

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:31 pm

Finding out that I'll be helping out at a church 30 minutes away who is doing VBS. Smile
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:01 am

thinking about my dad. and this picture of us with matching shirts at a amusement park.
Back to top Go down
Adira

Adira

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:50 am

getting a call at 6:30 in the morning from my baby's doctor. It is the only time in my life I've been happy about waking up from an early morning phone call.
Back to top Go down
living sacrifice

living sacrifice

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:24 am

That my cousin called when I was really down, feeling sorry for myself, and frustrated. I was gearing up to cry when he called and almost didn't answer because I was like, "Wow, for once I just don't want to talk to him" but of course I'm glad I did. I'm so thankful God gave us lots of opportunities to really reconnect and get even closer over the last year, and just to have so many awesome times all over the world. Its great having those few people you can really just say anything to, and do crazy and slightly illegal stuff with.
Back to top Go down
Suzan_of_Southern

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:02 pm

Hearing that one of my friends had her baby yesterday, and that one of my best friends is having her baby today or tomorrow and that her husband was able to come back from deployment to see their child. That made me smile a LOT.

Also, that everyone who's been due lately and delivered is doing well.
Back to top Go down
siren

siren

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:51 am

Suzan's sig. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What made you smile today?
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: