Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What made you smile today?

Go down 
+31
tfrankie6789
BillBuchanan
siren
Liquid
Leanna
Megz
Hunter
Adira
Riley
Meisje
Refined
living sacrifice
Winceline
WhiteRook
Darth Twinkie
Tyjaham
Krystal
Kara
Banana
Anna
Nicky
Invisible
Anomaly
Jami_Sue
Scott Becker
addict
chandor
Zoe
Nikolai
Justin
Sara
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
WhiteRook

WhiteRook

What made you smile today? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:13 am

Yup.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:23 am

Yeah. First time I saw 'Issa on webcam, I couldn't stop grinning for a long time. A picture never does quite do a woman justice.
Back to top Go down
Winceline

Winceline

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:32 am

Being tackled by 5 of my "little sisters."
Back to top Go down
Scott Becker

Scott Becker

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:28 pm

Darth Twinkie wrote:
Tyjaham wrote:
I'm going to pin it to my messenger bag.
You spelled "man purse" wrong.

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:23 pm

Seeing a car with two bumper stickers proclaiming a hunting club, and a license plate with "Wildlife Conservation" on it.
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:33 pm

argh... can't edit.

The weather!! I'm going flying in an hour and right now the wind is from 360 at 5 knots. That's amazing weather... and there's a 16 degree Celsius temperature/dewpoint spread. Low humidity, very warm, gentle breeze... Great day for flying!

Edit: For kicks and giggles.

KRIC 181454Z 36005KT 10SM BKN250 17/01 A2989 RMK AO2 SLP127 T01720006 58004
Back to top Go down
Invisible

Invisible

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:46 pm

The fact that I am, for once, happy.
Back to top Go down
Tyjaham

Tyjaham

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:29 pm

Scott Becker wrote:
Darth Twinkie wrote:
Tyjaham wrote:
I'm going to pin it to my messenger bag.
You spelled "man purse" wrong.

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Quite... However, I would love to see anyone try and smuggle a Taurus Raging Judge in their pants. It'll fit in my "Man Purse".

What made me smile today? On my walk back from school this chubby black kid stuck his head out of one of the buses and shouted "Dude, Yo mohawk is pimp!" Totally made my day.
Back to top Go down
living sacrifice

living sacrifice

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Ha! That's great Ty.

This whole thread makes me smile! Its a really great thread idea and I've loved reading it.

edit: Also God is really good and He answers the prayers of His saints. Thank you for all who prayed for me! Its what got me through.
Back to top Go down
Jami_Sue

Jami_Sue

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:13 pm

Today I had a lady come into the restaurant that I work at. I took her order, and told her what the total was. She was trying (unsuccessfully) to dig the change out of the bottom of her purse. Then she decides to take everything out of her purse to get at the change. Among the things she drags out is a teddy bear. I notice that this teddy has a band-aid on it's leg. Thinking she probably has a little girl, I say jokingly, "I see your teddy has a boo boo." She looks up at me angrily and says, "Don't laugh. She had a very serious altercation with a dog. I had to sew her up myself, and put a band-aid on it to stop infection."

At this point, I'm not sure if she's serious or if she's joking, so I pretend nothing has happened. I give the lady her change back and as I start to turn away, I hear her start yelling...wait for it...at the teddy bear. She's yelling,. "NO! I told you already you can't have a cheeseburger! You never eat it all!" Then she proceded to stuff the teddy back in her purse. Later, I saw her with the teddy again, having a very heated discussion.

I'm still not sure if she was serious. If she was doing it as a joke...she's going on the top of my awesome list because keep a straight face during all that takes talent. If not...I hope she never comes back. Either way, it make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:21 pm

o.O Wow. That's...incredible, either way..
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:34 am

finding Bleach's first album at the Goodwill
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:41 am

I should amend that, I wasn't even at Goodwill to buy a cd, I was actually there to buy a jacket, cause i needed one without a hood for work. I had been to both Wal-mart and Big 5, and not found anything worth wearing, but lo and behold at Goodwill there was this jacket with the words "White Fang" stitched into the chest. That's priceless, I had to get it. That made me smile too. Even if it smells like whoever owned it before smoked.

Oh and the work nurse saying I look like alot of people in her extended family, like they all look like me. I said "wow, I'm sorry for them." Still made me smile.
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:52 am

Justin wrote:
but lo and behold at Goodwill there was this jacket with the words "White Fang" stitched into the chest. That's priceless, I had to get it. That made me smile too. Even if it smells like whoever owned it before smoked.

Spray it with Febreeze and throw it in the wash. That'll at least help. And that's really funny. Daniel and I were talking about dog names and I said that if we ever got a dog you would probably want to name it White Fang. Wink
Back to top Go down
living sacrifice

living sacrifice

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:28 am

Believe it or not, I think that Goodwill and thrift stores in general are one of the things that Americans take for granted and don't appreciate enough. There's a ton of awesome stuff in those places. If I can make an amazing outfit that doesn't look like what everyone else buys from the mall for less than five bucks, I'm really pleased, even if it means I have to come back next week and take time picking through all of the stuff thats just plain weird or old ladyish.
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:47 am

Zoe wrote:
Justin wrote:
but lo and behold at Goodwill there was this jacket with the words "White Fang" stitched into the chest. That's priceless, I had to get it. That made me smile too. Even if it smells like whoever owned it before smoked.

Spray it with Febreeze and throw it in the wash. That'll at least help. And that's really funny. Daniel and I were talking about dog names and I said that if we ever got a dog you would probably want to name it White Fang. Wink
Yeah, I got a hand-me-down dress from Goodwill once. I have a really sensitive nose and smells really really bug me. What I did besides practically dousing it with Febreeze was to wash it with baking powder a few times.
Back to top Go down
Refined

Refined

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:18 pm

I smiled today when I found out that I'm moving on Thursday of next week.
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:09 pm

My brother and dad leaving for the men's retreat. I still think my brother only goes for the hotel food. More sugar than he's used to...

Also, it's dance night. Luau theme... Neutral But someone's going to be there so it'll be nice.
Back to top Go down
Meisje

Meisje

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:28 pm

My aunt handed me her camera, hoping that I could work it. Smile
I did.
Back to top Go down
chandor
chandor

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:23 pm

My dad saying that the gumballs in the gumball machine looked like marbles with eyes.

You just gotta know my dad to "get" him.

For those of you going to Chicago Gathering, you just may meet him.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:28 pm

The internet guy fixed my internets. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:09 pm

Nothing made me smile today, and alot made me frown. (Just being honest)
Back to top Go down
addict

addict

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:06 am

being alive and perhaps just being a kid again.... i thanj Gid that i didn't have to go to the hospital today. the day was much too beautiful and my soul was much too free... i am quite content
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:14 am

i don't think i smiled either.
Back to top Go down
Darth Twinkie

Darth Twinkie

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:11 am

The relief of an empty bladder made me smile today. I'm never drinking coffee again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What made you smile today?   What made you smile today? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What made you smile today?
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: