Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions

Go down 
+3
Invisible
Tyjaham
Adira
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tyjaham

Tyjaham

For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions   For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:47 am

Here's my idea as to what the map looks like, thus far. Considering we haven't talked about much else other than Moryn and the Desert Lands, I took some liberties. Also, because of that the map isn't very large or inclusive.

For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions - Page 2 Scan0001
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions   For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:08 am

Your picture stretches the page...
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions   For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:24 am

Sara wrote:
Your picture stretches the page...

Thanks for that little bit of enlightenment ~.0
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

PostSubject: Re: For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions   For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:01 am

It kinda doesn't make sense to me...
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions   For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:04 am

A hybrid of the two then, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

PostSubject: Re: For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions   For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:49 am

mayhaps
Back to top Go down
Adira

Adira

PostSubject: Re: For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions   For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:14 pm

Why do we even need a map? I mean its fun and all, but its all about the imagination anyway. If you write something incorrectly, and it matters so much that someone points it out, we can change it.
Back to top Go down
Tyjaham

Tyjaham

PostSubject: Re: For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions   For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:41 pm

I agree with Adira, I really only did it for the fun of it. I mean, I didn't really make it to one up Justin, rather just to show him how I pictured it. I personally think we're both wrong and it looks nothing like either map.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

PostSubject: Re: For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions   For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:50 pm

It just helps me understand where things are. Like why Ty's character is in a desert when he's moving towards the capitol city, when in my story part I'd mentioned the desert only being past the eastern edge of the Kingdom in the land of Tsai. And then everyone else mentioning forests that seemed to somehow also be in the same place as the deserts Ty was talking about.

I was just trying to figure it out.

Really, it helps if we read each other's stories, then we won't make mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions   For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:36 pm

Justin wrote:
Really, it helps if we read each other's stories, then we won't make mistakes.

You mean you don't? o.O
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

PostSubject: Re: For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions   For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:11 pm

Of course I do
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions   For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:22 am

Well seeing as Adira and Ty are the main contributors to the creation of this wee kingdom, I'd reckon that the final say in things like ecology are theirs...
Back to top Go down
Tyjaham

Tyjaham

PostSubject: Re: For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions   For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:58 am

No, Nik. It's a team effort. It's really what Adira said, it's whatever you want to see it as, as long as what you see it as doesn't blatantly contradict what someone else has said.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

PostSubject: Re: For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions   For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:40 am

Did it die?
Back to top Go down
Adira

Adira

PostSubject: Re: For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions   For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:38 pm

I feel like its partially my fault. I just haven't had the will to right as of late.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

PostSubject: Re: For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions   For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Me neither..
Back to top Go down
Tyjaham

Tyjaham

PostSubject: Re: For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions   For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:27 pm

I'm not out free on this one, but I have had the will to write, just no idea where to go from the current situation.
Back to top Go down
Invisible

Invisible

PostSubject: Re: For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions   For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:13 pm

Maybe I can help out with that problem.

Posting...
Back to top Go down
Tyjaham

Tyjaham

PostSubject: Re: For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions   For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Just as a shout out, if anyone wants to fight side by side with Youta, feel free, I think I've given a fair taste of how he fights for someone to write him into their scene if they so wish. I'm not trying to push or anything, just figuring I'd let you know.
Back to top Go down
Tyjaham

Tyjaham

PostSubject: Re: For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions   For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Quick question, why is the city still surrounded? I thought it was a small force that attacked the castle, not a large scale army.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions   For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Moryn and The Lost King OOC Discussions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: RPG/Games :: RPG (OOC Discussion)-
Jump to: