Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread

Go down 
+29
siren
SlaveofElyon
TirlalaithFantasyComedian
Willow_Rain
Megz
Adira
Riley
Reddie (vinc)
Tyjaham
Leanna
living sacrifice
Banana
Darth Twinkie
Nicky
Jami_Sue
addict
Zoe
Winceline
Hunter
Invisible
WhiteRook
chandor
Scott Becker
Refined
Meisje
Justin
Sara
Krystal
Nikolai
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:51 pm

What Nik said, I just loved the rules there.
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:02 pm

Skip found the guidelines and posted them on Buzz or something, and I showed them to Justin. They are so fantastic. I wish the Circle would adopt them. Actually, I wish the Circle would adopt the revised, improved, carefully constructed set of rules that I worked on for several hours to make as comprehensive and concise as possible so that we could have something precise to point to every time somebody broke the rules, and which we did have posted for a few months before we moved to Ning. But not everybody feels that way, so whatever.
Back to top Go down
living sacrifice

living sacrifice

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:30 pm

Okay, that makes a whole lot more sense.

Yeah, those are pretty cool guidelines I have to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:13 pm

oh and now that everybody is getting these huge image sig's i decided i needed one too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krystal

Krystal

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:29 pm

Zoe wrote:
Actually, I wish the Circle would adopt the revised, improved, carefully constructed set of rules that I worked on for several hours to make as comprehensive and concise as possible so that we could have something precise to point to every time somebody broke the rules, and which we did have posted for a few months before we moved to Ning. But not everybody feels that way, so whatever.

If it makes any difference I agree with you at least 300%.
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:41 am

I appreciate that Krystal. Wink
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:13 am

ellis wrote:
oh and now that everybody is getting these huge image sig's i decided i needed one too. Very Happy

I like. Nice hairy warthog/rat thingy.
Back to top Go down
Adira

Adira

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:44 am

I'm personally a fan of rejecting membership if they can't read the rules =-P
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:13 am

I'm always tempted to reject people for putting The Oath down as their first Dekker book. I think Jer declines those.
Back to top Go down
Winceline

Winceline

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:48 pm

I saw a user with The Visitation as their favorite Dekker novel. And they were in the chat talking about how Ted was the greatest author, and he was a much bigger fan than we were. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Megz

Megz

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Wow. That's a hardcore fail right there. Didja mess with them a little, Winn?
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:25 pm

My school is an epic fail. No
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:57 pm

Having met both Frank and Ted, I just find the confusion hilarious. I mean, I can see how people would confuse them because of House, and because Frank's early novels were kind of the foundation for Christian thrillers, but seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:53 am

Banana wrote:
ellis wrote:

it is a warthog. and its name is puumba. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Adira

Adira

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:51 am

You know, drinking 32oz of any liquid in such a short time span sucks already. But they require water...32oz of water completely finished one hour before my appointment. I've yet to do it without becoming sick. -.-
Back to top Go down
Winceline

Winceline

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:16 pm

ellis wrote:
Banana wrote:
ellis wrote:

it is a warthog. and its name is puumba. Laughing

That is not a warthog. That, my friend, is an ROUS.
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Rodents of unusual size? I don't believe they exist. *is tackled*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:25 pm

are you a ROUS?

ROBERT OF UNUSUAL SIZE? then what would a ROUSH be?
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:35 pm

ellis wrote:
are you a ROUS?

ROBERT OF UNUSUAL SIZE? then what would a ROUSH be?
Wesley killed my father. Prepare to die. XD

Robert? I'm guessing that's some auto-correct mistake...

ROUSH........ I'm not going to say what I was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Your mom's a ROUS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:12 pm

im not going to debate that...but we all know what your mom is... tongue
Back to top Go down
Darth Twinkie

Darth Twinkie

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:10 pm

Emo: I love the name/avvie. I bet I'm the only other person that gets it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:44 am

its just sad he had to die so soon. he was a cool dude. :/
Back to top Go down
chandor
chandor

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:06 pm

Scare,
I just spent the last 10 minutes staring at your avatar and trying to remember who it was.

I knew it was from a TV show and that he was a creepy dude, but I literally had to go through my entire mental catalog of shows until I remembered which one it was.

Good character. You're right about him going too soon.
Back to top Go down
living sacrifice

living sacrifice

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:42 pm

I know the face but I watch almost no TV since I've been back, and watched very little on Asian networks. The other people in my house really love the Vs and an occasional episode of Deadliest Catch or something, but other than that I don't really know what's on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread
Page 35 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Next