Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread

Go down 
+29
siren
SlaveofElyon
TirlalaithFantasyComedian
Willow_Rain
Megz
Adira
Riley
Reddie (vinc)
Tyjaham
Leanna
living sacrifice
Banana
Darth Twinkie
Nicky
Jami_Sue
addict
Zoe
Winceline
Hunter
Invisible
WhiteRook
chandor
Scott Becker
Refined
Meisje
Justin
Sara
Krystal
Nikolai
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Winceline

Winceline

Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:16 am

Cake really is nasty. Unless it's chocolate cake, hold the icing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:21 am

i told you so mom. Very Happy

and brownies are awesome...you can put whatever the heck you want to put in them and they still taste relativistically good.
Back to top Go down
Darth Twinkie

Darth Twinkie

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:24 am

crow wrote:
and brownies are awesome...you can put whatever the heck you want to put in them and they still taste relativistically good.
Except for chocolate. Perfect way to ruin a good brownie.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:29 am

Darth Twinkie wrote:
crow wrote:

I wasn't aware there were other kinds of brownie. ~.0

I prefer mine fudgy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:29 am

Well they usually put chocolate in. I don't know how to make then not chocolate... :/
Back to top Go down
Darth Twinkie

Darth Twinkie

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:30 am

Nikolai wrote:
Darth Twinkie wrote:
crow wrote:

I wasn't aware there were other kinds of brownie. ~.0
In other words, there is no such thing as a good brownie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:32 am

Mine are good. Very good.
Back to top Go down
Darth Twinkie

Darth Twinkie

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:33 am

crow wrote:
Mine are good. Very good.
I don't count those as brownies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:33 am

Ahh so you see right through their label and see whats really what about them. Very good...very good.
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:49 am

Hey, Slave, and welcome.

Emo, speaking of cats, today as I was driving home I saw a cat (really small, probably not full-grown) sneaking up on some birds in a yard. It was pretty cute because it was this yellow cat creeping across the asphalt road . . . the bird would have to be pretty stupid not to see it, but the cat was so intensely focused, like it thought it was a lion in the savanna or something. I wanted to stay and watch to see if it got the bird, but I thought that driving very slowly past some stranger's house was suspicious enough.

Edit: Dude, y'all post way too fast. I feel like a little old lady trying to keep up with you young'uns.
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:19 pm

Speaking of brownies... if you haven't tried it, mix as many marshmallows as you can into the batter and see what happens. My little brother got applause from our state wide commander for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:27 pm

Zoe...haha that is an interesting story, it is always fun to see a cat stalking. Razz

Banana, i've never heard of that one. I'll have to try it next time.
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:30 pm

They're like a calorie explosion. But very fudgy and rich.

By the way, interesting quote in your sig.
Back to top Go down
living sacrifice

living sacrifice

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:38 pm

The best brownies I ever had were kind of reddish and I'm pretty sure she put some kind of raspberry cordial flavoring in them, because that's exactly what it tasted like. They were really, really good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:01 am

It has been a long time since I had any type of brownie, but those do sound good.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:31 am

I have a bullwhip. 0.0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:53 am

*cringes*
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:58 am

Update: I no longer have a bullwhip. Well, not a functioning one, anyways. That'll learn me to grab cheap-ass made whips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:02 am

It is broken?
Back to top Go down
living sacrifice

living sacrifice

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:08 am

Too bad Nik.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:21 am

It's a cheap whip. Got it for $15, so I guess I can't be too mad. I'll see if some superglue can't fix it. Otherwise, I'll invest in some leather, look up some youtube videos, and build one of my own.
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:35 am

Nikolai wrote:
I have a bullwhip. 0.0

I have two. Cool One is kinda cheap, apparently, because Jeremy and Andrew broke it; the other one is real and awesome.
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:33 pm

My mom is getting obnoxious.... She wants us to have certain chores done before 8AM or we don't get breakfast. This seems to me like a mix up in priorities......

Not saying that the chores don't need to be done. But it's not all that crucial that everybody's underwear be in the right drawer.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Zoe wrote:
Nikolai wrote:
I have a bullwhip. 0.0

I have two. Cool One is kinda cheap, apparently, because Jeremy and Andrew broke it; the other one is real and awesome.

Yeah. I'm going to see about getting some decent leather and possibly braiding my own. I figure that if Adam Savage can do it, then so can I!
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Oh yeah, the Indiana Jones whip . . . that was the episode where they tried putting a pole through a bike wheel, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread
Page 38 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next