Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread

Go down 
+29
siren
SlaveofElyon
TirlalaithFantasyComedian
Willow_Rain
Megz
Adira
Riley
Reddie (vinc)
Tyjaham
Leanna
living sacrifice
Banana
Darth Twinkie
Nicky
Jami_Sue
addict
Zoe
Winceline
Hunter
Invisible
WhiteRook
chandor
Scott Becker
Refined
Meisje
Justin
Sara
Krystal
Nikolai
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage

Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:04 am

i am not a ninja under any circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:45 am

Neither am I. But the fact of saying that may lead to the conclusion that I am indeed a ninja and therefore trying to hide my true identity. So, I AM A NINJA. But saying that could mean that I am an impostor, or trying to make people think I am an incompetent ninja. Either way, you still have no clue. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:34 pm

I was once a ninja. Then we waged a terrible, terrible war against Chuck Norris. I alone survived. They say that the only thing worse than being on the receiving end of a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick is barely avoiding one. The backdraft, as I can verify, is powerful enough to rip out your spleen. I still have the scar. (Those of you who'll be a the Chicago 2.0 may ask to see it, if you'd like proof.) Lord Norris piled our broken bodies high behind his ranch, proudly naming the monument Brokeback Mountain. Then a movie about a couple gay cowboys came along and desecrated the name. The ninjanai were not amused. Just look what happened to Heath Ledger!

But, I digress.

Grievously wounded, I somehow crawled my way out of the tangle of my dead brethren, collapsing some ways away; a recon party of Mandalorians found me and, nursed me back to health. I've been one of them ever since.
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:51 pm

cheers

lol!

I haven't laughed that hard in a looong time.
Back to top Go down
Krystal

Krystal

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:23 pm

That was awesome!
Back to top Go down
addict

addict

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:24 pm

yaaaay, im dont have to go to the hospital, i got little homework, and i get to go to grace!
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:54 pm

That, Mister Nik, was the greatest thing I've read in weeks.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:06 pm

Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Tumblr12
Back to top Go down
chandor
chandor

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:30 am

There are no words.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:28 am

Good, cause if you said words he'd just cut you off anyways. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jami_Sue

Jami_Sue

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:38 am

Nik...that was the most awesome story I've read all day.
Back to top Go down
Darth Twinkie

Darth Twinkie

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:03 am

Justin: What does "Ard Righ" mean?
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:14 am

Jami: *bows* Thank you! It's the story I tell to explain the scar on my ribs. Quite convincing, no?
Back to top Go down
living sacrifice

living sacrifice

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:20 am

I don't want to be a spammer, but I really do need prayer guys. Check the prayer request thread for all the details, but basically I'm having a much harder time here than I thought I would. I think there's spiritual battle and I'm having a really tough time letting go of my fears and hurts.
Back to top Go down
Meisje

Meisje

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:26 am

You're in my thoughts and prayers, LS.

And, Nik...you seriously have a scar?
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:30 am

Yes'm. 'Tis a fairly impressive one.
Back to top Go down
Meisje

Meisje

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:33 am

Sweetness.
Scars are amazing. The only one I have is when I got into a fight with a bunk bed.
I lost.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:36 am

I'm covered in them, my hands especially. I have a sweet new one that crosses the length of the back of my left hand, compliments of Adira's dog Riley. Unfortunately, it's not deep enough to stick around for more than a couple more months. =/ The rib scar remains my crown jewel, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Meisje

Meisje

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:39 am

And, how, pray tell, did the rib one actually get it's place?
Or is that a secret that mustn't be disclosed? o.o
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:40 am

Well, that depends if you want a fun story, or the real story.

The real story is kinda lame, especially after two or three fun ones. =/
Back to top Go down
Meisje

Meisje

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:47 am

xD
I'm sure the real one isn't lame, but you can choose whatever story you want. I'm game. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:56 am

Well see, it happened when I was about 15. I was out shootin' hoops with my buddy, when along come these five guys. They crash our little party, and accuse me of beating up some friend of theirs. Things got ugly, words exchanged, and it escalated. A couple knives were pulled, and I got out of the way in time. Mostly.

As much as I'd love to say "Yeah, but you should see the other guy", that wasn't how it played out. Being 15, injured, and outnumbered 5-2, any wise person would readily understand that discretion is the better part of valour. So, I lived to fight another day.
Back to top Go down
Meisje

Meisje

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:09 am

*Gasp*
I actually like that story...
It feels sort of like it's story time on the forums. Quite fun.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:13 am

It's true, actually. For the most part. No knives though. Just fists. One of the most terrifying experiences of my life, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Meisje

Meisje

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:15 am

Seriously?
Wow, I bet it was pretty intense. O.o Geez.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread   Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babble-on: The Official Chat Thread
Page 13 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next