Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)

Go down 
+11
Willow_Rain
Darth Twinkie
Justin
Adira
Winceline
Jami_Sue
Krystal
Banana
Sara
Meisje
Nikolai
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikolai
Nikolai

Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Empty
PostSubject: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:26 pm

We're going to play a game! *cues studio audience cheering*

The point of the game is simple; entertain Nikolai. He will ask any number of questions on a whim, and how you answer them will determine whether or not you get launched off the bridge of doom (given positive, negative, or neutral karma). Every time a new set of questions is posted, it signifies the end of a round. No points are to be issued for questions answered from any previous rounds. No Googling allowed. If you don't know the answer, make something up. Your answers overall will be graded and judged. If found wanting, you'll recieve a negative karma. If found normal, no change will be made to your reputation standing. If you can somehow make Nik even just internally chuckle, a positive karma will be added. Your quest is simple, dear boardlings. Entertaining entertainment, for the benefit of all!

We shall begin with a few simple questions:

1. What is one thing you'd like to do before you die?

2. What is the Fibonacci sequence?

3. Why is the sky blue?

4. Is the glass half full...or half empty?

P.S. A correct answer may not necessarily be the right answer. Think outside the box. ~.0

P.S.S Some questions may or may not be serious. It's up to you to interpret.

Last edited by Nikolai on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meisje

Meisje

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:45 pm

This should be interesting. O.o

1. I find this a serious question, so, I'm going to go with a serious answer.
Before I die, I want to volunteer in a couple of orphanages.

2. If I told you, I'd have to kill you. And, honestly, I'd never want to kill a Mando. One, 'cause Car scares me...

3. Let me answer that with another question: is it still blue if you're color-blind?

4. That really depends on your perspective, Bob. But, in my opinion, I see it as half full. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:14 pm

A math equation that a random French guy made up when he was trying to find a way to get the most out of his spaces.

3. Why is the sky blue?
The sky is blue because God's favorite color is blue.

Half full if you're around Nik or he'll dump the whole dang thing on your head for being annoyingly pessimistic.
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:27 pm

I want to... wait... die? What is this concept? =P

1,1,2,3,5,8,13... I didn't use google. I used the encyclopedia. You know, it's made out of that stuff they call paper. And Sara? The name Fibonacci is Italian.

3. Why is the sky blue?
It's where Chuck Norris makes his Kool-Aid. He's got a thing for blue raspberry.

Psssh... I have another glass. I don't care about your stupid glass.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:00 pm

1. What's one thing you'd like to do before you die? (Sorry, I didn't post the answer earlier...)
I'd honestly like to go diving with sharks.

Nana- He's not Italian, though. We learned it in Pre-Calc last year.
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:23 pm

Rebuttal moved to chat thread.
Back to top Go down
Krystal

Krystal

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:17 am

Nikolai wrote:
We're going to play a game! *cues studio audience cheering*

The point of the game is simple; entertain Nikolai. He will ask any number of questions on a whim, and how you answer them will determine whether or not you get launched off the bridge of doom (given positive, negative, or neutral karma). Every time a new set of questions is posted, it signifies the end of a round. No points are to be issued for questions answered from any previous rounds. No Googling allowed. If you don't know the answer, make something up. Your answers overall will be graded and judged. If found wanting, you'll recieve a negative karma. If found normal, no change will be made to your reputation standing. If you can somehow make Nik even just internally chuckle, a positive karma will be added. Your quest is simple, dear boardlings. Entertaining entertainment, for the benefit of all!

We shall begin with a few simple questions:

3. Why is the sky blue?

P.S. A correct answer may not necessarily be the right answer. Think outside the box. ~.0

P.S.S Some questions may or may not be serious. It's up to you to interpret.

1. Punch someone in the face who deserves a punch in the face.

2. Fib: A small lie
Nacci: The plural form of Nacho

Thus the Fibonncci sequence is a series of lies related to tortilla chips covered in queso.

Krys's roomie: Where all my Nacci?
Krys: innocently I certainly didn't eat them.
K's roomie: Do you know who did?
Krys: nope!

3. I live in the city so a more normal color of the sky would be kind of a pale yellow. Sometimes it's even red.

4. An optimist says it's half empty
A pessimist says it's half full.
An engineer says the glass is fifty percent bigger then it needs to be.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Ho'kay. Points awarded to all contestants. Here's the breakdown:

Child: Fibonacci answer.

Sara: Thing you'd like to do before you die. Commendable method of suicide.

'Nana: The glass answer.

Krys: Fibonacci answer.

New set of questions!

1. Should Pluto be considered a planet?

2. If one's lonely, two's company, and three's a party, what does that make seven?

3. What do the acronyms "WD40", "LD50", and "AK47" stand for?
Back to top Go down
Meisje

Meisje

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:20 pm

1. Dang right it should.
It's wrong to take another's title, just because of size.

2. Four police who came to break them up.

3. Guns, guns, and even more guns to shoot people with. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:23 pm

If Pluto isn't a planet then midgets aren't people.

2. If one's lonely, two's company, and three's a party, what does that make seven?
Too many Mandos to fit in a car.

Water Displacement 40th Attempt
Half what it takes to kill a Mando
4.7 kilo's of arse kicking
Back to top Go down
Jami_Sue

Jami_Sue

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:44 am

Skydive.

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

3. Why is the sky blue?
It's not blue. It's purple.

Depends what's in the glass.
Mt. Dew = Half empty
Rootbeer = Half Full

EDIT: I couldn't get the other half of the page to load, and I didn't see the round two questions...so here are my answers.

Pluto's live revolves around Mickey like the earth orbits the sun...so I guess he could be considered a planet...

Dwarves.

"Anti-squeaky stuff" "Dunhavaclue" "Don't make me angry"
Back to top Go down
Winceline

Winceline

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:53 pm

Should boy bands be considered musicians?

An even bigger party. Very Happy

WD40 - "Worker Designed for Assassination of Obama"
LD50 - "Lifeform Demolished by Simple Oberservations." (aka killed by "Captain Obvious")
AK47 - "Artificially-intelligent Killer of Atrocious Terrestrials"

**Numbers considered leet**
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:37 pm

Nikolai wrote:

New set of questions!

1. No. It should be designated a big rock that spins in a circle. If a planet just has to be a certain size... then the difference between a pebble and Pluto is "Little Rock" "Big Rock". Pluto is a big rock.

2. Your mom.

3. They're superlatives! Sprayingest Air, Killingest Serving, and Awesomest Assault Rifle.
Back to top Go down
Adira

Adira

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:46 am

Seeing as how Sailor Pluto has saved the butts of the sailor scouts on many occasions, AND controls the key staff of time, yes, Pluto should be considered a planet. I'd rather not mess with the lady who controls and protects time.

A cannibal. Thus, no one wants seven at any sort of party, and especially not on your plane ride.

See this is much tougher:

WD40: Similar to WWJD, but shortened. WD is shortened to "Would do" the 40 was tacked on later to explain that one WD either 40 times, until one was 40, or with 40 of said item. 40 of course being a very large sum.

Nik: Hey Adira, Wouldn't you love to set off fireworks in the halls of the hotel at the Gathering?

Adira: Dude! I totally WD40!

LD50: This is the New Latter Day Saints logo. Since LDS already has such a bad name for themselves as fast as "mormon" did, they are now riding the internet bicycle. But they didn't completely convert to 1337 speak. They also wanted to appeal to the family audience, thus LD50. The 0 stands for the O in the bicycle brand backed by the LDS church: Oakley.

AK47: Aleksander Kashelnikov designed this awesome rifle. Thus of course it is assumed to be named after him. Really, he designed it as a 47th wedding anniversary for his wife. It’s a misprint, the acronym. The card originally was addressed to Mrs. AK, 47!
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:05 pm

Scores from last round!

Child +1 for question 3. While 2/3 incorrect, you can never have too many guns.

Sara +1 for question 1, although I disagree. Hobbits are their own type of people.

Jami +1 for question 2. That had never even occured to me. o.O

Winn +1 for question 1. Ouch. XD

'Nana +1 for question 2. Ouch. ._.

Adira +1 for question 3, although 'tis Mikhail Kalashnikov; the 'A' stands for 'Automatic'. ~.0

New questions!

1. First favourite quote that comes to mind?

2. First favourite line from a song that comes to mind?

3. Other than Nik, what's the first thing you think of when Canada is mentioned?

4. Blissfully ignorant, or painfully unaware?

5. Are the means justified by the end?
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Nikolai wrote:

New questions!

3. Other than Nik, what's the first thing you think of when Canada is mentioned?

1. Get your stinking paws off me you D*** dirty ape!!

2. Numa numa yay. (Now it's stuck in your head.)

3. Uh, a trio of egotistical militant teenagers. They would totally be emo if they weren't so full of themselves.

4. ..... either way you still have no idea what's going on.

5. In divine matters yes. Job for example. Human matters.... it depends on what the end would be without the means. And what the means is.
Back to top Go down
Winceline

Winceline

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:28 pm

"I know nothing about pistols and revolvers, which is why I usually kill off my characters with a blunt instrument or better with poisons. Besides, poisons are neat and clean and really exciting... I do not think I could look a really ghastly mangled body in the face. It is the means that I am interested in. I do not usually describe the end, which is often a corpse." ~Agatha Christie (I realize I've already quoted this today. But it's just that awesome)

"I'm so sick, infected with emptiness, selfishness." o.O

How it borders Mexico. o.o

A German playwright once said “There is nothing more frightful than ignorance.” So the answer has to be "painfully unaware."

Consequentialism is rather a pain in the butt, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Meisje

Meisje

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:20 pm

New questions!

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."

"Hey Mr. Wonderful, Oh, You're so incredible. Hey Mr. Wonderful, Wonderful to me." o.o

A maple leaf. o.o

You can't remain ignorant forever. Someone's going to screw it up, anyway! Very Happy

Depends on the end.
Sometimes things...are not as they seem. *Twilight zone*
Back to top Go down
Winceline

Winceline

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:55 pm

Upon considering Question #4 further, I have determined that my answer needs to be changed. With Nik around, one cannot be either.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:49 pm

Will somebody get this big walking carpet out of my way?

This is the song that never ends!

Blame Canada...blame Canada! (South Park episode)

Neither can live while the other survives.

That depends entirely on what justification the end requires before it is reached.
Back to top Go down
Adira

Adira

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:00 am

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

“Is it clear enough that you can’t live your whole life all alone”

Sadly, Bacon

The blissfully ignorant deserve a punch in the face, the painfully unaware deserve a link from a google search or a good book.

I’m at a toss up on this. The main flaw I see in this line of logic is that there is never an end. Every single thing in this world is a thread in a tapestry. One thread being off messes with the entire thing. One thread removed changes the course. You get the picture.
Back to top Go down
Jami_Sue

Jami_Sue

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:45 am

"Some people are like slinkies. They're not really good for anything, but it puts a big smile on your face when you shove them down the stairs."

"Lost in this moment with you, I am completely consumed. My feelings so absolute. There's no doubt."

Rocky and Bullwinkle.

You just described 90% of the human race.

5. Are the means justified by the end? It depends. If the end is a big bowl of ice cream, then yes.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:58 pm

Points have been awarded. I'm too lazy to say to whom and for what.

New questions!

1. What would you order on a pizza?

2. Someone offers you one million dollars to push a button that will result in the death of one random person that you don't know, somewhere in the world. Would you do it?

3. Michael Caine or George Clooney? Why?

4. Thomas Edison or Nikola Tesla? Why?

5. Marvel vs. DC.
Back to top Go down
Jami_Sue

Jami_Sue

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:29 am

Brains. Nom Nom

2. Someone offers you one million dollars to push a button that will result in the death of one random person that you don't know, somewhere in the world. Would you do it?
That would be a big N-O little buddy...but I might do it for coffee if there were ever a shortage. Shocked

Michael Cane, because he has an awesome accent.

Nikola Tesla, because he name is way more awesome.

5. Marvel vs. DC.
Marvel pwns
Back to top Go down
Adira

Adira

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:41 am

Green peppers and M&Ms. I doubt I'll get points for that, but its what the pixie likes =-P

Only if they can also guarantee that Cameron Diaz simultaneously dies for acting in that stupid movie.

Michael Caine on every front. He can be flippin ANYONE! Alfred, a magic trick thinker upper, a gay man that remakes butch Sandra Bullock, Scrooge from Muppet Christmas Carol...A-N-Y-O-N-E!

Nikola Tesla.
This Vs. This

5. Marvel vs. DC.

Oh let me see, Mutant Jew or Overpowered Alien? I'll let you figure out who I'm rooting for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next