Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)

Go down 
+11
Willow_Rain
Darth Twinkie
Justin
Adira
Winceline
Jami_Sue
Krystal
Banana
Sara
Meisje
Nikolai
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Justin
Ard Righ
Justin

Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:14 am

1. What would you order on a pizza?

Canadian Bacon, not sucking up, I really do, ask Zoe.

2. Someone offers you one million dollars to push a button that will result in the death of one random person that you don't know, somewhere in the world. Would you do it?

Stealing questions from movies shouldn't count.

3. Michael Caine or George Clooney? Why?

Michael Caine, hands down. Because he can actually act in more than one role type.

4. Thomas Edison or Nikola Tesla? Why?

Nikola Tesla, the inventor cool enough that only David Bowie could play him.

5. Marvel vs. DC.

Marvel. It has Deadpool, Nightcrawler, Hawkeye, Elektra, the list goes on...DC has...eh it's taking me too long to come up with someone I really like in DC
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:22 am

Justin wrote:
2. Someone offers you one million dollars to push a button that will result in the death of one random person that you don't know, somewhere in the world. Would you do it?

Stealing questions from movies shouldn't count.

I'm calling the shots here, thank you very much. =P
Back to top Go down
Darth Twinkie

Darth Twinkie

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:23 am

Nikolai wrote:
Jalapenos and Anchovies
Nikolai wrote:
Heck yes. The way I see it, that one person is gonna die anyway. I'm just helping them along the way.
Nikolai wrote:
Caine. Cuz he's English.
Nikolai wrote:
Tesla. Cuz he had better hair.
Nikolai wrote:
5. Marvel vs. DC.
Marvel
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:09 pm

[quote="Nikolai"]
Tomato Sauce... Cheese.... and meat. ALL the meat they have. With just enough cheese to hold it together.
I would be tempted to. But no. Probably I'd be tempted even more to stalk this someone and take their million dollars they're so willing to get rid of.
Michael Caine. Did you know that it was statistically proven that Americans think that people with British accents are smarter?
Tesla. Sure the light bulb was important, but without Tesla we'd be paying a whole lot more for our electricity if we stuck with DC like Edison wanted. He also has a cooler name. teslateslateslatesla
5. Marvel vs. DC.
Marvel. Because Iron Man is my favorite hero.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:24 pm

Meat...meat...meat...and more meat.

Sure I would. No one needs that one more idiot running around.

Michael Caine...lets see...The Italian Job, Jaws: The Revenge, Muppet Christmas Carol, Miss Congeniality, Austin Powers: Goldmember, The Prestige, The Dark Night. I think that's enough reason.

Nikola Tesla. 1. His name is cooler. 2. Without him we'd be stuck with crap electricity. 3. He's better looking.

5. Marvel vs. DC.
Is an argument that you often participate in.
Back to top Go down
Willow_Rain

Willow_Rain

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:53 pm

Mac n' cheese.

Yeah. If I never had to know who it was.

Caine. Clooney is overrated?

Telsa. Because his name is awesome, and different. like mine.

5. Marvel vs. DC.
Marvel.
Back to top Go down
Suzan_of_Southern

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:25 am

It's always supreme. And most of the time stuffed-crust. Leave me alone, I'm pregnant!

I honestly could not tell you. Really.

Michael Caine because he plays waaay more interesting characters, except for Clooney in "The Men Who Stare at Goats". That was just brilliant. So.... a tie?

That's hard..... Edison, inventor of the telephone, and Tesla, inventor of the Tesla coil, which did play quite a role in the movie "The Prestige". Hmmm..... up in the air to me.

5. Marvel vs. DC.

Lol, reminds me of somerandomguy's videos of Marvel Vs. DC. Uh..... to be honest, it's hard. I really like Deadpool and Thor, but Superman has always been my favorite hero EVER. Detective Comics for the win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:55 am

Cheese of course...

nah...

george clooney because hes fricking awesome. he is mr ocean you see.

seem's i've seen this before very recently. probably edison because i'm using one of his bulbs.
5. Marvel vs. DC.
DC comics
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:17 am

ellis wrote:
Cheese of course...

If I recall, you ate the meat eaters pizza...not the cheese. Razz
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:26 pm

I'd be happy if they just put meat on my plate and covered it in tomato sauce with some bread on top.
No. But it would bug me for a very long time... the voices would ask "Why didn't you do it?!?!".
Michael Caine. Because I like his accent more than I like Clooney's face.
Nikola Tesla. Edison gave us the light bulb, yes. But Tesla gave us the ability to transport electricity over long distances, so without him, the lightbulb would be much much more expensive. Plus his name is more fun to say.
5. Marvel vs. DC.
My experience with both of these is limited to movies. Marvel had Spiderman and Iron Man... but DC had Batman. DC wins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:01 pm

Sara wrote:
ellis wrote:
Cheese of course...

If I recall, you ate the meat eaters pizza...not the cheese. Razz

yes yes...but it had cheese on it ^_^
Back to top Go down
Winceline

Winceline

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:05 pm

Peanutbutter M&Ms. I ordered a peanutbutter M&M pizza once... they actually brought one to me. Very Happy
(unfortunately, they charged me extra for the trip to Walmart.)

Everybody dies sometime. But I don't think I could just kill some random person.
However.... if I got to choose...

Michael Caine was an excellent Alfed, he played Scrooge, and was in The Italian Job. My favorite butler, well... Scrooge, and professional thief.
So... Michael Caine.

Nikola Tesla. I have two words to back-up my opinion of him.
Death. Ray.

5. Marvel vs. DC.

Marvel has Iron Man and X-Men. Marvel wins.
Back to top Go down
Megz

Megz

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:09 am

Pepperoni. Maybe meat lovers. I'm a plain kinda person when it comes to pizza.

Nope. People die everyday, but I will not be a cause of someone's death, even for a million bucks.

Michael Caine. He's an amazing actpr, and George Clooney is overrated.

Nikola Tesla. He may have been crazy and not all of his ideas are being used, but he was a frikkin' genius!

5. Marvel vs. DC.
I have my favorites from both sides. o.o I hate crossovers though. DC has the Batman and the Green Lantern, but Marvel has Iron Man and the X-men. I can't choose one side in this case.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:47 pm

1. If Iron Man is just a rich dude in a glorified soup can and Batman is just a rich dude in a giant condom and neither have any type of actual "superpower", can they actually be classified as "superheroes?" Your answer and why.

2. What is your favourite soup/chowder/stew?

3. What is your preferred candy/chocolate bar?

4. Capital punishment. Why?

5. If there is only one God and Mohammad is his prophet, what does that make Nikolai?

6. Copper or PVC piping for plumbing? Why?

7. Whodunit?
Back to top Go down
Winceline

Winceline

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:05 pm

1. If Iron Man is just a rich dude in a glorified soup can and Batman is just a rich dude in a giant condom and neither have any type of actual "superpower", can they actually be classified as "superheroes?" Your answer and why.
Well... are you and your Mando armor "super"?

Noob stew is prolly my favorite.

Baby Ruth. (See: KFB)

Why not?

5. If there is only one God and Mohammad is his prophet, what does that make Nikolai?
God is to Mohammad what Nikolai is to Chuck Norris.

Who cares?

7. Whodunit?
Why must you ask? You're the one who did it.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai
Nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:15 pm

Winceline wrote:

Well... are you and your Mando armor "super"?

Nope, and I never claimed to be a hero, either.
Back to top Go down
Adira

Adira

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:32 pm

Iron Man at the very least have super intelligence alongside a great sum of money and great suit. He also, is much funnier. His “glorified soup can” at the very least allows him to fight real villains alongside the Avengers.

Batman? His latex barrier method is worthless when combating real super villains (or heros when considered the Batman vs. Superman Debate). Please note all he really knows is martial arts, and alongside that please realize that all of his villains are just really bad criminals. Psychopaths, fatalists, so on and so forth. Gangsters of great Magnitude. If he actually had to fight real villains with real powers, he’d be royally screwed (censored).

Homemade Creamy Potato with lots and lots of cheese.

Cadbury Mini Eggs and the year round choice being a KitKat: Simple and Delicious.

Because something that worked for a theocracy should work in a democratic republic? Oh, and Jesus said so. Wait, what?

The guy that realizes Mohammad was whining child that started his own religion because he couldn’t get his words canonized by neither Christian or Jew?

PVC Piping, hands down. That’s how dad does it, and it works. (Dad being a plumber) But for a more serious answer, with copper piping you have to have the Ph balance tested in your water to make sure that the hardness isn’t going to corrode your pipes in two years time. No big deal right? Except the Ph balance can and will change over time. Thus, one year it may be just fine for your pipes, and in five years you have a leak. How to not have that problem? PvC Pipes.

7. Whodunit?
Whohasnt?
Back to top Go down
Jami_Sue

Jami_Sue

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:01 pm

No. They should be classified as "heroes". Why? Because their lack of superness.

Potato soup. My way!

Twix

Yes. If you kill one of us, we'll kill you back. (Most times this has nothing to do with the government. We take care of our own problems. -not a joke-)

Supreme Commander of the Universe. You don't know this already? Where have YOU been?

PVC. It's cheaper.

7. Whodunit?
Gremlins. Always the gremlins...
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:01 pm

Iron Man is still rich and therefore has power which is super because of his money. Batman knows marshal arts which is super and requires energy, which is usually mistakenly called power.

My grandma makes this potato soup stuff with bacon and -loads- it down with cheese. Its amazing.

Dove chocolate. It's just amazing.

Duh. "An eye for an eye." We're all blind anyways.

Okay, first of all, who ever gave Mohammad permission to make his own religion? And secondly, to answer your question, Nikolai is Mohammad's psychiatrist, which makes Nik in control of Mohammad's psychological prescriptions and therefore rules the world.

PVC. It's what we use every winter and every spring when my grandma's pipes freeze *shrugs*. Also, doesn't air + water + metal = rust?

7. Whodunit?
Nikolai, obviously. He rules the world (see answer to 5) and therefore has done it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:15 pm

they do stupid things to help people. their motives are usually 100% selfish, and they cause more destruction in the end than they prevent. the only way they can be named superheroes is if they ultimately save a city(or the earth) from destruction.

i really like cream of mushroom soup. the can stuff is alright, but preferably fresh picked mushrooms.

snickers are good

nope. in a politically "correct" as our country is today. capital punishment has no place. in some other country on the other hand (mexico) i think it would do a lot of good.

the koran

copper. becuause its expensive shiz and you can go under somebody's house who has this and cut out 200$ easy.

7. Whodunit?

jacob
Back to top Go down
Meisje

Meisje

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:25 pm

First off, I will now never be able to see Batman the same again.
Second off, I'd say they're not superheroes but to a certain few. They don't go around killing all the bad guys, no. And they do kill for revenge.
But even with revenge, they have helped save countless lives.
So, I guess, to answer your question, I would say to a very select few, they are superheroes.

I don't really have one. But I guess Chicken Noodle... Or something.

Whatchamacallit
Or however that's spelled.

'Cause without it we're all just big babies who haven't had their diapers changed.

... It makes him Nikolai. o.o

PVC. Mostly because you can make swords out of it. Let me tell you, those things -hurt- when you get hit with them...

7. Whodunit?

Your mom.
Back to top Go down
Jami_Sue

Jami_Sue

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:08 am

mary wrote:

7. Whodunit?

jacob

Are you sure it wasn't the man in black? O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:06 am

jacob wears black...
Back to top Go down
Suzan_of_Southern

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:17 pm

See, to me they are considered heroes, but not superheroes because of the lack of superpowers. They do amazing things with the resources they have, they just don't have superpowers, making them simply heroes in my eyes.

My mom makes this really awesome corn sausage chowder. I wish I could cook like that woman...

The only one I can stand, really, is Whatchamacallits. They're amazing.

A life for a life.

The best bounty hunter this side of the galaxy. Cool

Copper. PVC piping breaks way more easily than copper. (I learned this in Romania from the Utilitiesmen.....) Soldering and cutting the copper is really fun too!

7. Whodunit?

The Man in the Yellow Hat o.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:00 am

Yes, they save people. In fact, they save people and don't have powers, so they're more superhero-y than Superman or any of those other dudes who save people only because they have powers.

Stone Soup...

Cho. co. late.

Because the uppercase letters were naughty and played tricks on their lowercase brethren.

Original Answer: Supreme dictator of all things cheese related.
After thinking about it: The guy with a fatwa on him for asking such questions. Also, the guy with a lot of online friends with fatwas on them for answering.

Well, I would have to say copper. Copper is a metal that is very useful and can thus be dug out of houses to make into weapons should anarchy occur.

7. Whodunit?

The guy in the corner with the GUILTY sign hung around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next