Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)

Go down 
+11
Willow_Rain
Darth Twinkie
Justin
Adira
Winceline
Jami_Sue
Krystal
Banana
Sara
Meisje
Nikolai
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Winceline

Winceline

Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:03 am

Nikolai wrote:
Winceline wrote:

Well... are you and your Mando armor "super"?

Nope, and I never claimed to be a hero, either.

Well, if that's the case...

I think they're usually classified as superheroes because they're more "super" than your everyday heroes.

However, I think that Tony Stark should be classified as a superhero because of his super-intelligence. and Bruce Wayne is just a rich guy with martial arts training. Nothing super about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:17 am

betty is super... cat
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:06 am

I'm bored; I'll bite.

1. If Iron Man is just a rich dude in a glorified soup can and Batman is just a rich dude in a giant condom and neither have any type of actual "superpower", can they actually be classified as "superheroes?" Your answer and why.

I am not as well versed in Iron Man (only saw the movie). Batman is super because he has the three Bs: the Buffness, the Bat Cave, and the Butler. And everything else he has, either comes with the Bat Cave or the Butler.

2. What is your favourite soup/chowder/stew?

One time I almost fainted after the last day of a very intense dance workshop followed by a few hours at Borders. I was saved by a bowl of chicken noodle soup. That was my favorite soup ever.

3. What is your preferred candy/chocolate bar?

It depends on my mood. Reese's, Three Musketeers, Mounds, Symphony chocolate bars, Dove chocolate (one thing I appreciate about Justin is that the only chocolate he's ever bought me has been Dove - never Hershey's, yuck), soft peppermints, after dinner mints, Werther's Original hard candies, heath bars . . .

4. Capital punishment. Why?

Why does it exist, or what are my feelings on it and why? I used to be for it. My change of opinion is almost inexplicable. It changed after I read this novel Eli by Bill Myers. Also FOTR. I don't think it's unjust, but I don't think it's necessary or best either. Anyway, we haven't preserved any of the other punishments instituted by the Mosaic Law (although the things condemned by the Law are still bad), so I don't think "the Bible says so" is a good enough reason to keep it.

5. If there is only one God and Mohammad is his prophet, what does that make Nikolai?

Not an Arab.

6. Copper or PVC piping for plumbing? Why?

Whichever has standardized sizes, because our plumbing was "fixed" with pipes that were a different size from the original, because they didn't make them in that size anymore.

7. Whodunit?

They all did it. But if you want to know who killed Mr. Boddy, it was me, in the hall, with the revolver. (props if you've seen that movie)
Back to top Go down
UnbeknownstGhost

UnbeknownstGhost

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:55 am

1. If Iron Man is just a rich dude in a glorified soup can and Batman is just a rich dude in a giant condom and neither have any type of actual "superpower", can they actually be classified as "superheroes?" Your answer and why.

Yes, due mainly to the fact that Tony Stark is supposed to be the most brilliant man to ever live, this is one reason why he is still so succesful in his life.

The same with Batman. The reason he is a superhero is due to the fact that he is the greatest detective to ever live. Something that is rarely shown in movies or shows about him.

2. What is your favourite soup/chowder/stew?

I enjoy the one that tastes like food.

3. What is your preferred candy/chocolate bar?

Touch my Tim-tam and I will eat your soul.

4. Capital punishment. Why?

Because I love the smell of ozone in the morning

5. If there is only one God and Mohammad is his prophet, what does that make Nikolai?

A part Asian with great hair.

Why copper of course, although more expensive the copper is a natural biostatic material. This makes it so that no bacteria is in the water, that and I hate the plastic taste that PVC gives water, if I have to go with a taste copper works for me. Gives it a nice metallic tang. Not to mention that it jacks up the resale value of the house. (it's copper). And if you need some copper for some electrical work you can shave some of the copper off of the pipe in visible areas (Do not do it in areas you can't see, we don't want pinhole leaks.) to use in small electrical equipment. You know, I think I have learned way too much about copper and PVC as an electrician...

7. Whodunit?

I don't know, but somebody cut my cheese. And they will find out what happens when people touch my cheese.
Back to top Go down
UnbeknownstGhost

UnbeknownstGhost

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:03 am

Cassondra wrote:

Well, I would have to say copper. Copper is a metal that is very useful and can thus be dug out of houses to make into weapons should anarchy occur.

I actually wouldn't recommend using copper as a weapon, for one copper is a very malleable metal. I could make a better weapon out of a good branch. To effectivly use copper as a weapon, one would most likely have to turn it into bronze. Which is a moderatly better metal for fighting. In this era however, we have much better weapons and materials at our disposal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)   Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nikolai's Random Game (Also known as an abuse of power)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3